Have you purchased a HUISUN IP Camera?

Have you purchased a HUISUN IP Camera yet?

• Yes

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello GIT
thanks for the info, the seller under my order is
Store name: Shenzhen Huisun Technology Co., Ltd.
I ask Monica today if she is out of stock on the camera with audio and alarms to send me the camera listed at 139.00, she replay saying she will send me a camera.
Maybe she is BSing about been out of stock.
Well we will see, this waiting is a killer, LOL.
Regards.
Chewie

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ordered mine on nov 3rd by epacket ($139 model). Waited 8 days til the "waiting payment" ended... then the "awaiting shipment" then "awaiting delivery"... yup slow process from china to states with epacket... delivery tracking number has not become effective yet. Probably wont until the package hits the states. Gotta have the nerves of steel ordering by epacket.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I ordered two on Nov. 9th. Just logged into Ali and it says awaiting shipment on mine. Both will be shipped by ePacket.

I've ordered Hik's from Julia from CCTV using ePacket before and the cameras usually arrived within two weeks, so hopefully they won't take too much longer than DHL once shipped.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Arriving tomorrow! Was out for delivery today, but they had a screwy address and required contact. Just as well, as I was out of town anyway, and I can leave a note on the door with my sig, date, and tracking number, and they'll accept that a signature proof. Can't believe it's finally happening!
maxresdefault.jpg

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Arriving tomorrow! Was out for delivery today, but they had a screwy address and required contact. Just as well, as I was out of town anyway, and I can leave a note on the door with my sig, date, and tracking number, and they'll accept that a signature proof. Can't believe it's finally happening!
That's great that it's finally going to be delivered. Don't forget to post some captures once you get it set up. :)

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Guys
I had my camera for a week now and it is mounted in front of my house now, It looks great during the day, I been playing with the image settings for the night vision, I think I seen better form some of you, here are mine, let me know what you think, maybe one of you can post the image settings for you camera.
Regards.
Chewie

Attachments

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Guys
I had my camera for a week now and it is mounted in front of my house now, It looks great during the day, I been playing with the image settings for the night vision, I think I seen better form some of you, here are mine, let me know what you think, maybe one of you can post the image settings for you camera.
Regards.
Chewie
Yeah it does look a bit soft. Did you try manual focus in those scenes?

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah it does look a bit soft. Did you try manual focus in those scenes?
all those pictures were taken with the auto focus, I started to play with the manual focus last night ad it does look better.
Thanks.
Regards
Chewie

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
all those pictures were taken with the auto focus, I started to play with the manual focus last night ad it does look better.
Thanks.
Regards
Chewie
Try setting to semi-Auto and perhaps different distance.

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes i taked 4 pieces for my house. I hope that will be good.

darsmith

n3wb
Reaction score
Mine just arrived today. Have been playing with it for a while tonight. First impressions: fantastic picture, better than my 4MP and 3MP cams. PTZ function is too much fun. Time will tell if it will hold up, but a pretty neat little cam for about the same price as my fixed 3 and 4MP cams. I will probably buy at least one more.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Second one shipped out this morning!!! :D

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I really need to get on thus band wagon!

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone know how to make the motion detection work with a Dahua NVR?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Just got mine a couple of days ago but so far all I did was play it indoor in my office, I am quite impress with it so far.

However it seem only the two inner IR LEDS would come on in the dark, the two outer IR LEDS stay off??

Bill

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Two IR LED's are for closeup and the other two are for distance. The outer LED's should light up when focused or zoomed at a distance. From what I understand, the four won't come on at the same time. Either the close range LED's come on or the distance LED's come on.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Two IR LED's are for closeup and the other two are for distance. The outer LED's should light up when focused or zoomed at a distance. From what I understand, the four won't come on at the same time. Either the close range LED's come on or the distance LED's come on.
Thank you for the explaining!

Bill

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Love the camera...fantastic. Wish i could get motion detection to work with Dahua NVR :(