Have you purchased a HUISUN IP Camera?

Have you purchased a HUISUN IP Camera yet?

• Yes

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
You money is safe.
If the device is not shipped before the 'processing time' the order will be cancelled and you will get an automatic refund from the Aliexpress escrow.
And if they are simply waiting for stock, you can extend the 'processing time' yourself to save the order being automatically cancelled if you wish.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not purchased any HUISUN cameras because I already have plenty of excellent cameras and haven't needed another, particularly not another PTZ or 2MP camera.

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Chewie - sorry to hear that your having problems. Are you using the vendor in the links of the first post of the other thread? (Shenzhen Huisun Technology Co., Ltd.)

I can't see how you would actually lose your money - Ali Express has their "buyer Protection"
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Nj6oSCu

And you can always open a dispute with your credit card

Hello All
I used this link from one of the threads in here and been e-mailing monica, I hope is the same company.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HUISUN-2-0MP-Waterproof-1080P-Full-HD-PTZ-IP-camera-Sony-Exmor-CMOS-Sensor-security-camera/32378494732.html

Well I have till Monday to either cancel the order or extend it, we will see.
Thanks to everyone for your response.
Regards.
Chewie

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nope, not yet and not likely to at this point. PTZ is mostly useless to me as the cameras are just going to sit and look at a static scene. Also the cameras are not supported by my NVR software so unless they work identically to Hikvision and can be installed as a Hik camera then no use to me yet.

I need long term reliability and these are unknown so far, and I have had issues with major brands reliability so I'll let others test these out.

I also will not order from Ali. So far it has not been worth my time to mess with ordering here, I need stuff reliably and quick when I order.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, not yet and not likely to at this point. PTZ is mostly useless to me as the cameras are just going to sit and look at a static scene. Also the cameras are not supported by my NVR software so unless they work identically to Hikvision and can be installed as a Hik camera then no use to me yet.

I need long term reliability and these are unknown so far, and I have had issues with major brands reliability so I'll let others test these out.

I also will not order from Ali. So far it has not been worth my time to mess with ordering here, I need stuff reliably and quick when I order.
Useless? If we were talking about some big price difference then I would agree, but this cam is in the same price range as newer outdoor Hik cams which don't have PTZ function. The way I see It's useless to buy any of the current Hikvision cams that don't have PTZ and not as good at night.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Useless? If we were talking about some big price difference then I would agree, but this cam is in the same price range as newer outdoor Hik cams which don't have PTZ function. The way I see It's useless to buy any of the current Hikvision cams that don't have PTZ and not as good at night.
+1 on that. I'll probably replace all of my Hik's with these. I'm home most of the time, so the PTZ comes in handy when I need to zoom in on something such as a critter or humans. :) The night image quality is definitely better than my Hik's.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The night image quality is definitely better than my Hik's.
I've been raving on about how good the Sony sensors are at night for ages (and been shot down a few times because the cameras weren't Hikvision). Glad everyone is reaping the rewards of cameras with these sensors on them.

For the UK, these are a bit large for residential use IMO. And I have a speed dome! That's why I will still have non-PTZ stuff for the majority of applications.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I purchased 2, one for the front of the house and one for the back of the house. I use them to supplement existing cameras. So when I see something with one of my other cameras I can get a closeup with the PTZ. Here is an example. This guy parked in front of our house and I didn't know who he was or what he was doing.

dalepa

Reaction score
My Huisun just arrived, plugged it in, SADP detected, changed IP using 12345 as password, set BlueIris new camera to Huisun, bingo all is good! So far, the IQ day and night look great, zoom and focus work perfect.

logged into camera web page admin/admin

One question, how do I get PTZ to work in blueiris?

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Lare how does it compare to your Poker?
The Huisun has much better image quality over the Poker's IMO. Here's comparison snapshots between one of the Pokers and the Huisun. The first Poker that I installed behind my shed is even worse because brightness, contrast, sharpness, etc. can't be adjusted. I think the company went out of business. The Poker cameras were about $100 more than what the Huisun's mini-bullets are selling for.

Poker night image quality sucks compared to the Huisun.

Poker 10x PTZ

Huisun 10x PTZ

Last edited by a moderator:

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My Huisun just arrived, plugged it in, SADP detected, changed IP using 12345 as password, set BlueIris new camera to Huisun, bingo all is good! So far, the IQ day and night look great, zoom and focus work perfect.

logged into camera web page admin/admin

One question, how do I get PTZ to work in blueiris?
djangel has that sussed for us starting at post 52 :)

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5814-BlueIris-PTZ-control-support-for-Huisun-IP-PTZ-mini-bullet-camera/page4

Git

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Guys
Well I still haven't got my camera, i order mine on 11/5 and still not ship yet, they claim they do not have stock, I order the one with alarms and audio, Aliexpress is going to cancel the order if is not ship in the next 3 days, So I don't know what to think anymore, I feel like I am kissing 177.00 good bye.
Watch out.
Regards.
Chewie
Chewie

Since I already had a dialog going with Monica - I asked her about this. This is her reply

it is impossible ,there is not any customer who have not receive camera in one month Can you tell me his name? Thank you for telling me.
Monica wen"

She also typed:
"There are some stores that are same as our store picture in the Aliexpress.maybe they is trader company or copy our pictiure. Our campany is factory,good price and good quality.
Monica wen"
So can you confirm if you ordered from "Shenzhen Huisun Technology Co., Ltd"

link to camera
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bxN7EC7W

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello GIT
I as stated on this thread I got this link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HUISUN-2-0MP-Waterproof-1080P-Full-HD-PTZ-IP-camera-Sony-Exmor-CMOS-Sensor-security-camera/32378494732.html
from one of the threads here in this forum, the ome that has about 40 some post on this camera, is link is for Aliexpress but not the link you posted above, I thought that everybody was ordering from the link I provided, how can I get a hold of your Monica, because the e-mails I am getting from the same Monica Wen.
Now what.
Let me know, if anybody order from the same thread I order my camera.
Regards.
Chewie

Git

Banned
Reaction score
OK - it's the same seller.

Try this - login to AliExpress, then click on "My Orders" in the Top Right corner of the page under the Hi Chewie. Find your order and look for the Contact Seller link (in red below) and you will be able to send her a message. You probably already have one from her when you originally placed an order, or maybe your order just didn't go through or something

Ali.jpg