having some fun with illegal dumpers

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just in case your forgot with your silly response dumping is not the crime of the century and lets not forget PI's are not law enforcement officers therefor they have no legal right to be enforcing crime prevention period. If he wants the issue push a simple call to the police would have worked just fine. they would have talked to said individual set the record straight and end of issue. There are far better tactful ways of handling things then playing secret squirrel taking it into your own hands. Lucky for him the individual wasn't very intelligent
You have NO idea what he did..just making assumptions...you also have no clue about the statues governing the information he obtained in his states...time to stop playing internet lawyer.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You have NO idea what he did..just making assumptions...you also have no clue about the statues governing the information he obtained in his states...time to stop playing internet lawyer.
Maybe you should take a class or two fenderman before assuming. Ill talk with you another time after you hold 17 PI License's in different states. Cheers

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe you should take a class or two fenderman before assuming. Ill talk with you another time after you hold 17 PI License's in different states. Cheers
Yes, im sure (and also very difficult to obtain lol) a PI license is completely meaningless dont see how that lends any credibility to you, in fact it makes you look like an idiot running around to 17 states to obtain licensing. ....at most you are auxiliary police. You dont know what you are talking about...Once again you are making assumptions about how the information was obtained.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, im sure (and also very difficult to obtain lol)....at most auxiliary police. You dont know what you are talking about...Once again you are making assumptions about how the information was obtained.
Let me know when you have my resume then well talk once you do then you can enlighten me on how your foot taste cause you don't know dick about most on here or what they do for a living. But moving on wouldnt want to disrupt your fantasy land

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know when you have my resume then well talk once you do then you can enlighten me on how your foot taste cause you don't know dick about most on here or what they do for a living. But moving on wouldnt want to disrupt your fantasy land
I can tell based on your many responses here on the forum...you have no clue. Again you made assumptions...Once again, auxiliary police at most.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Putting your garbage into someone else's dumpster is illegal here is FL. It is also illegal to leave garbage on private property when you are not a tenant or not authorized to. In this case, we gave the subjects an option to do the right thing and take the garbage back with out any police interaction. Normally, we would not mind if this was a few bags of trash or a few items, but in the video you can see that these guys filled the dumpster. The customer pays to have this dumpster on the property so that they can get rid of their garbage. If the dumpster is full, they need to hold their garbage in their warehouse. This customer is a small grocery store and the majority of their garbage is old food. If they were to leave their garbage in their stock room until the dumpster was emptied, they may be causing more problems for themselves such as a smell of rotting food and probably rats, roaches, and flies.

We are contracted by the property owner to make sure everything runs smooth and none of their tenants are affected by theft, vandalism, vagrants, etc.. In this case, I think we did our job and the guys doing the dumping went on with their day.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I can tell based on your many responses here on the forum...you have no clue. Again you made assumptions...Once again, auxiliary police at most.
He certainly has the right piss-poor attitude to qualify for LEO. The fact that he would question someone's ability to look out for themselves or others without immediately crying for help from a guy in a costume with a shiny badge speaks volumes.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
He certainly has the right piss-poor attitude to qualify for LEO. The fact that he would question someone's ability to look out for themselves or others without immediately crying for help from a guy in a costume with a shiny badge speaks volumes.
Amen brother, cops are second responders, YOU are the first responder to any situation you get in. Cops are not magic, in fact, most of them are terrible shots, AND they are six times as likely to commit a felony than someone with a concealed carry license. Way too many people are eager to lick the jack boots. My experience with Leo's is one of power abusing douchebags who were probably bullied in high school. For the record, I've never been arrested so don't go there.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We had a family friend who electrified the dumpster he and a couple neighbors shared with a pretty powerful fence charger to keep the bears out... one night he hears a scream followed by a car door slam and speeding off. No more illegal dumping :) He also had some nice photos of a mountain lion on his porch.
Cool idea...but how do the dumpster guys empty ut without getting shocked themselves as even the automatic truck lifts they often have to handle the dumpster.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cool idea...but how do the dumpster guys empty ut without getting shocked themselves as even the automatic truck lifts they often have to handle the dumpster.
The bears were a bigger issue at night, human activity during the day usually kept them away so they usually only turned it on at night. The lady who dumped illegally did it at night in the dark or it would have been pretty obvious.