Hello from Australia need reply concerning if neighbor is spying.

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Aussie lingo/spelling is missing. People next door to me are my neighbours.
Yep, that's where I was coming from. Also, he used a phrase, "So excuse me for a while as I have my can opener for the can of whoop ass that I have had sitting on my counter to open." Straight off the bat, this phrase is not Australian, and he uses Ass instead of Arse.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Where do you think that that cam is mounted?

Found something similar on Amazon, they seem to analog cams?

Mini Camera,Waterproof 1080P Full HD Mini AHD Micro Wired Metal Cylinder Camera with Night Vision, Easy Setup for Home Security

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Time Zones do not match.
Last night, when it was 1 July in my timezone, -5, I noticed that the filename of the image he uploaded of the camera was 2 July. So unless he went to the effort of changing the filename, it would appear he's in Aus.

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last night, when it was 1 July in my timezone, -5, I noticed that the filename of the image he uploaded of the camera was 2 July. So unless he went to the effort of changing the filename, it would appear he's in Aus.
Good pick-up there, I also downloaded his screenshot and image; I was looking for GPS data but none to be found. He may well be in Australia, but his lingo doesn't fit.

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Good pick-up there, I also downloaded his screenshot and image; I was looking for GPS data but none to be found. He may well be in Australia, but his lingo doesn't fit.
He could be trying to American-ize his posts so as to not confuse us! lol