Hello from Australia need reply concerning if neighbor is spying.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway I just walked into in his yard and hello what do we have here. Pointing directly into my backyard. So excuse me for a while as I have my can opener for the can of whoop ass that I have had sitting on my counter to open. But thanks for thinking I was crazy.View attachment 166723
So he has a camera on his property... Every single member here does as well..... And at least half of us are not spying on our neighbors...

But if I had to guess based on The rest of this thret that is a random photo..... If this was really on his umbrella why can't you see it before...

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyway I just walked into in his yard and hello what do we have here. Pointing directly into my backyard. So excuse me for a while as I have my can opener for the can of whoop ass that I have had sitting on my counter to open. But thanks for thinking I was crazy.View attachment 166723
What kind of history do you guys have? Can we assume there's some bad blood from issues in the past?

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that the OP is from Australia. There is one dead-set give away that he/she is not from Australia. I'll let you guys guess why.
Having used AliExpress and being from Australia I know what you're referring to.

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Having used AliExpress and being from Australia I know what you're referring to.
Now I'm intrigued, that wasn't what I was referring to but had to open up an AliExpress page, and sure enough for me the products were listed in Aussie dollars, if that's what you were referring to. Now, I'm starting to doubt myself.

I'm going out for a run to clear my mind.

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Now I'm intrigued, that wasn't what I was referring to but had to open up an AliExpress page, and sure enough for me the products were listed in Aussie dollars, if that's what you were referring to. Now, I'm starting to doubt myself.

I'm going out for a run to clear my mind.
AliExpress lists prices as AU$.
Never seen it list as A$.

But then again that was a google search so maybe not.

PoppyAnn

n3wb
Reaction score
So he has a camera on his property... Every single member here does as well..... And at least half of us are not spying on our neighbors...

But if I had to guess based on The rest of this thret that is a random photo..... If this was really on his umbrella why can't you see it before...
I think most people who have cctv have the cameras attached to their home and looking away from it, I have 4 cameras mounted to the front and they all look away from it, I was told by a police officer once that if anyone makes a complaint about the cameras looking
AliExpress lists prices as AU$.
Never seen it list as A$.

But then again that was a google search so maybe not.
Aliexpress.com show everything in local currency as standard but at the top of the page you can change it to whatever you want it in, depending on the exchange rate I shop in whichever rate gets me the best price as my credit card will accept sales in any currency I only bother to do this with higher price items.

PoppyAnn

n3wb
Reaction score
I think most people who have cctv have the cameras attached to their home and looking away from it, I have 4 cameras mounted to the front and they all look away from it, I was told by a police officer once that if anyone makes a complaint about the cameras looking

Aliexpress.com show everything in local currency as standard but at the top of the page you can change it to whatever you want it in, depending on the exchange rate I shop in whichever rate gets me the best price as my credit card will accept sales in any currency I only bother to do this with higher price items.