Hello from Holland

Ahoek

n3wb
Reaction score
After having done some serious lurking and reading on the forum, the time has come to introduce myself. I’m Ahoek from the Netherlands, fairly new in the IP cam world.

I’m involved in two projects at the moment. One being installation of camera’s at a house and another one upgrading multiple camera’s at a warehouse.

Already bought the IPC-HDW5231R-Z to see what all the fuss is about and to check it’s performance. There have been multiple break-ins in my area the last few weeks, so looking to install it on short term.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After having done some serious lurking and reading on the forum, the time has come to introduce myself. I’m Ahoek from the Netherlands, fairly new in the IP cam world.

I’m involved in two projects at the moment. One being installation of camera’s at a house and another one upgrading multiple camera’s at a warehouse.

Already bought the IPC-HDW5231R-Z to see what all the fuss is about and to check it’s performance. There have been multiple break-ins in my area the last few weeks, so looking to install it on short term.
Welcome Ahoek,

Just in case you have not yet seen the notes we have been making,

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.