Help Please - itTiot IT632 Camera

Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
No offense, but why would you buy a camera with a name that seems to be a play on the word "idiot"? I'd suggest returning that one and checking out the Anneke I61DR IP cube camera. It doesn't have pan/tilt but works well with BI and has a far superior image. It's actually a Hikivision and good quality for less than $50 directly from Anneke.

Reaction score
I would return that camera as well and get something else. The ItTiot cam is a rebranded crappy camera though (with a terrible name). I reversed imaged searched the cam picture and I found a similar one that has Onvif support from Utalent (sworn nemesis of ItTiot):

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Security-Utalent-Surveillance-Detection/dp/B0736GPWTR

Ali Express also has another clone from H IP:

Online Shop H IP Camera Pan&Tilt P2P Wifi Wireless Security Camera with Night Vision Micro SD Card slot ONVIF | Aliexpress Mobile

Seriously though, return that cam and spend $10-20 more on something that is commonly used (that includes Foscam/Amcrest), you will be glad you did!

Reaction score
I kinda figured that may be the case, just tried to save a couple of bucks and figured I could return it if I wasn't happy with it. This was more of a last ditch effort. Thanks, foscam or Amcrest it is....

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I kinda figured that may be the case, just tried to save a couple of bucks and figured I could return it if I wasn't happy with it. This was more of a last ditch effort. Thanks, foscam or Amcrest it is....
Avoid foscam... garbage... Amcrest rebrands dahua..you don't need pan tilt...buy the cube for 50..pir, Poe , WiFi. 1080p...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score