Help setting up IPC-HDW5231RP-ZThe

Julian Sch

n3wb
Reaction score
I ordered an IPC-HDW5231RP-Z, and I am trying to login with IE using the default address (192.168.1.108). My router is showing that the camera is connected to this address already. However, IE simply shows "This page can’t be displayed." I couldn't connect with other browsers either.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered an IPC-HDW5231RP-Z, and I am trying to login with IE using the default address (192.168.1.108). My router is showing that the camera is connected to this address already. However, IE simply shows "This page can’t be displayed." I couldn't connect with other browsers either.

Thanks
Download and install Dahua's Config Tool ==>> here <<==.
Run it, locate your cam, click on the blue "e' to the right.
It should open Internet Explorer but will require you to install a plug-in first.
Do that, close IE then click on the blue 'e' again.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks
Welcome Julian,

Thanks for your first post.

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.