Hi...Looking for a couple solutions

Reaction score
Hi guys, great forum...I have been lurking for a while and there is lots of good info.

I am looking for a good 5 camera setup for my property.

Also, looking for a way to secure residential construction sites. This one is a tough one as there is no wifi on most sites...having major theft problems. I have about 40 houses under construction right now...any ideas I would really appreciate!

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the crew!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, great forum...I have been lurking for a while and there is lots of good info.

I am looking for a good 5 camera setup for my property.

Also, looking for a way to secure residential construction sites. This one is a tough one as there is no wifi on most sites...having major theft problems. I have about 40 houses under construction right now...any ideas I would really appreciate!

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the crew!
Welcome Scott,

Good to have you join the conversation. We recently had a discussion here on security cameras at construction locations, search the thread and join in. It is actually a very interesting one.

It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.

UPDATE: AH, here it is:
Job site monitoring setup??