High-End IP Cam for Live View

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They used the car battery warranty playbook...;)

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
You ever try to warranty an Exide truck battery? I tried once. The "retail" value was $300 but they sell them for $130. After the replacement period they pro-rate the warranty but it's against the $300 value. After a short time it is MORE expensive to apply the warranty credit against the $300 inflated value of the battery than buy another new one for $130. Total ripoff.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You ever try to warranty an Exide truck battery? I tried once. The "retail" value was $300 but they sell them for $130. After the replacement period they pro-rate the warranty but it's against the $300 value. After a short time it is MORE expensive to apply the warranty credit against the $300 inflated value of the battery than buy another new one for $130. Total ripoff.
exactly....that is where this portion of #7 comes in "Replacement, upgrade or repair charges are calculated at standard dealer or MSRP pricing whichever is applicable . " This crap my work for suckers, but not here on ipcamtalk:)

GH75

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I had a rep call me multiple times from ICRT. It was horrible. It was like he was reading from a note pad every time, and he never remembered our previous conversation. What pissed me off was his claim that everything was made there in their FL facility. I had enough and told him he better check with his supervisor as i knew the cameras were dahua. That ended that. But it put me off to them big time

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk