High Speed Pursuit - Police Shoot Thru Windshield

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In chicago you would be fried for that........
Ah, Chicago...a city with the strictest gun laws in the nation but with the highest number of crimes committed with a firearm. And how's that little experiment working out for the gun-grabbers?

I guess they need even tougher or just more gun laws on the books there....then maybe the criminals will amend their behavior. :rolleyes:

Maybe while they're at it, they'll take the guns away from the law abiding citizens, I'm speaking of the ones that have never committed a felony of any kind...after all, they won't be needing them any more since the additional and new laws will bring the really bad criminals to their knees. :facepalm:

Last edited:

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
I think he would have had better success with stopping the perps with the shotgun. Unfortunately, I don't think he could have gotten that out of the lock/cradle and shouldered it safely. Front mounted, remote controlled, SAW would have been fine though.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think he would have had better success with stopping the perps with the shotgun. Unfortunately, I don't think he could have gotten that out of the lock/cradle and shouldered it safely. Front mounted, remote controlled, SAW would have been fine though.
Or a reduced payload RPG mounted to hood on driver's side....for proper FPS aiming, of course!

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You have no idea how or why he operated the radio the way he did...stick with driving your ambulance, you are a wannabe cop.
Stop making shit up .. on what basis would there be a payout to the murderers family? You don't know a department that would allow that? Well then all a suspect needs to do is fire a weapon and Chase over? Listen to the briefing, that department allowed it.

Lol stick to being you fenderman cause you clearly don’t know my history medic but let’s also included my other job that I did the other 19 days of the month for 10 years the VA police 911 center or the Lyon know 25 years of a family member with in CPD along with many other members in different departments but hey every asshole has an opinion. You may want to brush up on the general orders of police departments.

Hope for you sake you or you family never need a medic karma my nite you in the ass at the wrong time. Let me know when you actually deal with today’s criminals and victims for a living contributing to actual society

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol stick to being you fenderman cause you clearly don’t know my history medic but let’s also included my other job that I did the other 19 days of the month for 10 years the VA police 912 center or the Lyon know 25 years of a family member with in CPD along with many other members in different departments but hey every asshole has an opinion. You may want to brush up on the general orders of police departments.
Like I said wannabe cop. No general order prohibits a chase simply because the suspect fires from a moving vehicle. Stick to driving the ambulance. Tell me about this 912 center...

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Like I said wannabe cop. No general order prohibits a chase simply because the suspect fires from a moving vehicle. Stick to driving the ambulance. Tell me about this 912 center...
No never wanted to be one sorry if I did trust me I would have choosen that path,but hey as stated every ass has his opinion.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Wow, kinda got adrenaline gland active watching video. With all the shots fired, I think everyone but the criminals were very lucky not to catch a stray bullet. It ended well, he sure dumped that lead out on the vehicle after a reload too.