Hik 2032 getting signal loss and green screen frequently.

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Unfortunately no impact. Made the changes in all the cameras' GUI. Only the one I sent you and sometimes one other (but not yet since the latest change to bit rate)

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Also - it seems to be a false trigger, possibly by leaves moving in wind. Perhaps my sensitivity is set too high? But surely that doesn't produce the green stripe?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Also - it seems to be a false trigger, possibly by leaves moving in wind. Perhaps my sensitivity is set too high? But surely that doesn't produce the green stripe?
Is your BI machine plugged into the router or to the same switch as the cameras?
Ensure you have excluded blue iris program and storage folders from any virus scans

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not just started - a couple of months I suppose - but not since installation either. Interesting that it occurs on two of three identical cameras (one more so than the other) but not the third.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Not just started - a couple of months I suppose - but not since installation either. Interesting that it occurs on two of three identical cameras (one more so than the other) but not the third.
Are you using hardware acceleration? Can you see this on live view or only playback?

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok - have excluded BI from webroot scanner (which long precedes the emergence of the problem). Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot exclude a folder from virus scans in the consumer edition of Webroot that i have. After checking what happens now, the next step will be to disable Webroot and see what impact that has.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok - have excluded BI from webroot scanner (which long precedes the emergence of the problem). Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot exclude a folder from virus scans in the consumer edition of Webroot that i have. After checking what happens now, the next step will be to disable Webroot and see what impact that has.
also seem my post above this one.

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Using hardware (Intel) accel on all cameras. Just noticed it appeared in liveview as I opened BI.

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i7 - 4790 with 8gb Ram

the camera is triggered for some reason, with the green stripe, followed by nine successive triggers a couple of seconds apart (without the green stripe) - for no apparent reason.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i7 - 4790 with 8gb Ram

the camera is triggered for some reason, with the green stripe, followed by nine successive triggers a couple of seconds apart (without the green stripe) - for no apparent reason.
In the camera properties video tab ensure hardware accelerated decode is set to no. The software should automatically set it to no. Your processor does not support h265 hardware decoding. Only 264.

Aspiring Geek

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok - all cameras set to H.264 from H.265 - thanks!
Current CPU at 20%
Just to clarify - set HA within BI to "No" from "Intel" and test?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok - all cameras set to H.264 from H.265 - thanks!
Current CPU at 20%
Just to clarify - set HA within BI to "No" from "Intel" and test?
You should still be able to use 265 just make sure HA is set to no.
if you are using 264 HA should be on.
265 will use less storage space but use more cpu.