Hik 2632 rj45 recable

Slibinas

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks a lot :)
Finally solved the same "value - pro" color coding RJ45 recable problems for hik DS-2CD2632F-I acording to yours trace results.
LAN is comunicating, but...
Im not using POE, but seems, that there is 1-2 (blue-purple) mistake. Must be vice versa? 1-Purple 2-Blue
This may cause DC +- issues as seen on the pic below.
Can You confirm, that your traced colors are 1 Blue, 2 Purple.
Thanks

B-Cable_direct_middle.gif

Sandyman

n3wb
Reaction score
2: Purple
3: Yellow
4: Red
5: Orange
6: Green
7: Brown
8: Black

It should be noted (and as shown in the photo I posted) that my camera is a Sept 2015 version of the DS-2CD2032F-IW

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I tried this on my DS-2CD2032F-IW and it didn't work.
Thanks a lot :)
Finally solved the same "value - pro" color coding RJ45 recable problems for hik DS-2CD2632F-I acording to yours trace results.
LAN is comunicating, but...
Im not using POE, but seems, that there is 1-2 (blue-purple) mistake. Must be vice versa? 1-Purple 2-Blue
This may cause DC +- issues as seen on the pic below.
Can You confirm, that your traced colors are 1 Blue, 2 Purple.
Thanks

View attachment 7422
Also tried switching the blue and te purple as stated bij Slibinas, in that case the IR is giving some light, but still can't get an ip adres from the camera. Tried the hikvision scheme as well, but didn't work. So, my camera isn't working at the moment.

/edit

Forget all the above. I've learned another number 1 position for a RJ45 plug then djmt99 :). If i look into the plug from the front with the 'eject' button on the upper side, my number 1 position is on the right and the number 8 position on the left side. The color coding that djmt99 pointed out is indeed correct, but if you keep the plug like i described, you need to have the blue one on the right and the black one on the left. Camera is working like a charm again (but i'm missing almost the whole cable, with the trial and error that used up a lot (6 plugs....)).

Last edited by a moderator:

trinialf

n3wb
Reaction score
Good day everyone. I am also having some corrosion issues with the end for my Hikvision DS-2DC2032F-I camera. In following the thread above, my understanding is that the following wiring scheme should work. The DS-2CD2032F-I is also a "Value Series" camera but has "Pro" wiring. I do not want to loose too much of the cable so I am trying to minimize my trial and error effort on this. Will the below work for this camera?

T568BDS-2CD2032F-I
White/orange stripedBlue
Solid orangePurple
White/green stripedYellow
Solid blueRed
White/blue stripedOrange
Solid greenGreen
White/brown stripedBrown
BrownBlack

Reaction score
This is what works for me: - could not test POE yet ( will test it next week - and write an update
but network connection works well.

model: DS-2CD2622FWD - bought 09.2016- Austria - not australia :)

CAM : LAN t568B

blue: brown
purple : white/brown-striped
yellow : green
red : white/blue-striped
orange : blue
green : white/green-striped
brown : orange
black : white / orange-striped

Best Regards,
Mike

UPDATE: POE WORKS - so everything works like a charm.

Last edited:

trinialf

n3wb
Reaction score
OK. This is what works for me on the Hikvision DS-2CD2032F-I "Value Series" camera with "Pro" wiring. The camera, POE included, is working perfectly with this pinout:

White/orange striped --> Black
Solid orange --> Purple
White/green striped --> Yellow
Solid blue --> Red
White/blue striped --> Orange
Solid green --> Green
White/brown striped --> Brown
Brown --> Blue

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK. This is what works for me on the Hikvision DS-2CD2032F-I "Value Series" camera with "Pro" wiring. The camera, POE included, is working perfectly with this pinout...
Many thanks for posting what worked for you; this will help many in the future...good stuff!

tute123456

n3wb
Reaction score
This is what works for me: - could not test POE yet ( will test it next week - and write an update
but network connection works well.

model: DS-2CD2622FWD - bought 09.2016- Austria - not australia :)

CAM : LAN t568B

blue: brown
purple : white/brown-striped
yellow : green
red : white/blue-striped
orange : blue
green : white/green-striped
brown : orange
black : white / orange-striped

Best Regards,
Mike

UPDATE: POE WORKS - so everything works like a charm.
Thanks!!!! works 100% Hikvision DS-2CD2622F-INS , only jack + RJ45 to NVR, no POE

Last edited:

A602820922

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried this on my DS-2CD2032F-IW and it didn't work.

Also tried switching the blue and te purple as stated bij Slibinas, in that case the IR is giving some light, but still can't get an ip adres from the camera. Tried the hikvision scheme as well, but didn't work. So, my camera isn't working at the moment.

/edit

Forget all the above. I've learned another number 1 position for a RJ45 plug then djmt99 :). If i look into the plug from the front with the 'eject' button on the upper side, my number 1 position is on the right and the number 8 position on the left side. The color coding that djmt99 pointed out is indeed correct, but if you keep the plug like i described, you need to have the blue one on the right and the black one on the left. Camera is working like a charm again (but i'm missing almost the whole cable, with the trial and error that used up a lot (6 plugs....)).

Can you post your way how you connect it please.
Also have you got the camera connected with the extension Cat5e cable as well?

A602820922

n3wb
Reaction score
Here is what I have done.
After replacing the connector I have my ds-2dc2032f iw, working again.
But unfortunately when I connect it through the extension lead Cat5e it seems to be losing the signal or something.
Could someone check it out and reply if he is having this same issue

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is what I have done.
After replacing the connector I have my ds-2dc2032f iw, working again.
But unfortunately when I connect it through the extension lead Cat5e it seems to be losing the signal or something.
Could someone check it out and reply if he is having this same issue
you likely didnt do it right... no one can check this for you...