Hik DS-2CD2732F-IS recording and IR question

piero

n3wb
Reaction score
prejudice are a new user I own this camera and I can tell you from experience that setting and make it better at night never during the day. the difference is huge, and a few days ago that my camera is damaged due and now I ask someone there so kind that can take pictures inside the camera so I can see if I can go back've destroyed components

piero

n3wb
Reaction score
sorry for writing mistakes are Italian and a bit that I follow and I like your forum I use google translator sorry again for mistakes

piero

n3wb
Reaction score
20140825_203720-1.jpg this and partly destroyed by the camera can anyone give me a hand to maybe go back to the burnt piece with a picture where it reads the code of the chip

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Was that a short circuit? Or other problem? That caused the chip to burn?

I am not personally near my camera, so I can not take a picture of the chip.

piero

n3wb
Reaction score
2014-09-04 09.31.20.jpg2014-09-04 09.30.35.jpg for what I've seen the stabilized power supply 12 should be stopped working properly and went in short, causing damage to the camera

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies for not monitoring this thread. Been pretty busy.

To answer your question, I have not manage to resolve the issue. I clean the cover and double checked the rubber ring but still no good.

I have left it for now until I can find time to sort it out.

Cheers

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Crazyhorse.

Mine are doing pretty good, apart from one, which seems to get pushed out of alignment slightly on one side when I tighten the dome. Nothing like the ghost blur or fog. Just that the right side of one cameras image gets pushed out of focus. I need to give it another go to pentuple check that one, I guess. Just a bit tired of getting the ladder out and doing the whole thing.

tradertim

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Make sure wipe down the lens first. I have seen a smudge lens do this on the same camera.
Guys I have a "fog" problem as well. Please see the photo.

This instal was fine for the last couple nights but tonight I have a mysterious fog. It has rained all day and possibly this evening so I don't know whether it is due to moisture, inside or outside or what.

I did change SVC = off, Iframe from 50 to 15 and frame rate from 10 to 15 this afternoon.

Turning IR LED off looks clear with the IR off, obviously a bit dark but theres enough light to see the view is largely clear.

By default I've got Smart IR off, toggling that didn't make any difference.

I'm remote so I cant see if its moisture on the inside or outside, although turning IR off seems to indicate IR bleed , but confusing is the camera was ok at night for 4 nights.

It has been raining today .

I read else where ... about tightening uniform , and I remember I tightened probably one screw a time to loose on each screw and then tightened evenly around the screws for last bit.

Any ideas ??
Screenshot_2015-07-15-18-06-12.png

tradertim

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Look I believe this is just rain?? Would this be true for your experiences? I've got this 1m back under an eave in front of a garage but its exposed to the ocean, and I can see lightening and rain at the moment. If I watch the camera long enough the blobs change and so it looks like its rain.

Do your cameras look like this periodically? I would assume that there's nothing than most can do right, because everyones eaves no doubt take some rain if the winds blowing right?

Sorry - I'm an experienced IT guy but this is my first outside camera install. I've got two Hikvision Cubes on the inside.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Look I believe this is just rain?? Would this be true for your experiences? I've got this 1m back under an eave in front of a garage but its exposed to the ocean, and I can see lightening and rain at the moment. If I watch the camera long enough the blobs change and so it looks like its rain.

Do your cameras look like this periodically? I would assume that there's nothing than most can do right, because everyones eaves no doubt take some rain if the winds blowing right?

Sorry - I'm an experienced IT guy but this is my first outside camera install. I've got two Hikvision Cubes on the inside.
This is abnormal, your camera should never look like this. Which model do you have?

tradertim

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is abnormal, your camera should never look like this. Which model do you have?
I've got the 2132F 3Mp. The shots during the day are brilliant.

I think the first obvious thing is to give everything a clean down eh, incase of fingerprints etc. I confess I didnt wipe down the outer after installing, although I tried not to touch it, didnt even cross my mind as it looked clean.

Am I right in thinking fingerprints will reflect the IR?

The mounting view is below, perfect in daylight.

Thanks fenderman and others you guys are awesome with your sharing of knowledge.

Attachments