Hikvision 2032F On Camera SD Card Recording Setup Info?

zarek

n3wb
Reaction score
Bought 10x DS-2CD3145F-IS - I really love them, when they work.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-model-DS-2CD3145f-I-4MP-array-30m-IR-Network-Dome-security-ip-camera-support/32462146482.html

However - Buying them for 80 US from China means everything is unsupported and I now have to PARTNER up with Hikvision in Europe to get the support I want.
It is worth it.

Internal recording and settings are great - all that stuff works as a charm including email notifications (through email it rocks) nightvision on auto is perfect.

But for internal recordning to work you need to initiate the SDcard with a registration file.

Anyhow - I need to initialize the SDcard online, and it is random, because the camera seems to do this after formatting the SDcard!
So far (I'm doing it today) I got 4/10 working.

1. Some cameras just refuse to
initiate. "no registration file found.". See lower corner of attached photo.
Hikvision Inte registreringsfil.jpgAnd 2 lost the registration file?

2. Also I haven't solved a good microphone to use outdoors - so any help there would be appreciated

If anyone have a solid process for this it would be GREAT to get help with this!

zarek

n3wb
Reaction score
I need to find a way that works to initialize the SDcard that works - I just have random success and its taking 12hours to do 8 cameras. WTF.

DS-2CD3145F-I or IS

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It is funny you posted this weird behaviour because I did too notice some tantrum on my cams. One had failed to show up on my smartphone and I have rebooted it. It took sveral trials before I could pick it up again. No particular reason not Ip change nothing. And after some time.... boom! was working fine like nothing happened.

To update on my musings on the subject of this thread: I gave up trying to use the recordings from the sd card directly. Not worth my time and they have no time-stamp. A complete mess.

The way I use it now is from the smart-phone. I just go into remote playback and hit record when I need to keep something. The rest just overwrites itself. The files are highly compatible with mp4 media players, have time-stamp etc.

Cheers!
I'm using SD recording as a backup, incase thieves make it out with the NVR. Had a buddy install cheap costco cameras to protect his business. Thieves made it out with half a million dollars worth of equipment, and the guys just cut the wires and walked out with the NVR. Cops have no leads other than this was organized crime.

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Bought 10x DS-2CD3145F-IS - I really love them, when they work.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-model-DS-2CD3145f-I-4MP-array-30m-IR-Network-Dome-security-ip-camera-support/32462146482.html

However - Buying them for 80 US from China means everything is unsupported and I now have to PARTNER up with Hikvision in Europe to get the support I want.
It is worth it.

Internal recording and settings are great - all that stuff works as a charm including email notifications (through email it rocks) nightvision on auto is perfect.

But for internal recordning to work you need to initiate the SDcard with a registration file.

Anyhow - I need to initialize the SDcard online, and it is random, because the camera seems to do this after formatting the SDcard!
So far (I'm doing it today) I got 4/10 working.

1. Some cameras just refuse to
initiate. "no registration file found.". See lower corner of attached photo.
View attachment 11029And 2 lost the registration file?

2. Also I haven't solved a good microphone to use outdoors - so any help there would be appreciated

If anyone have a solid process for this it would be GREAT to get help with this!
As I mentioned in my post, two or three above yours, I found that the WEB GUI says there is no files found, but when I use the desktop IVMS4500 or mobile IVMS4200, they are there.

Is the "free space" reducing every minute? There's your tip if its recording or not to the SD card