Hikvision 2032's time not syncing with computer/bvr

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This has been an on going problem for me.
I am using the d2d feature in bi for recording. So I really need to get this working properly.
First off I know it's not bi.
Second this computer/bvr is not hooked into the internet (not using net for time sync).
Third the device time never syncs to computer/bvr time.
Forth all cams times always will vary from perfect to being 2-3 seconds off of each other.
Fifth I have tried all the options in the firmware.
Sixth I'm frustrated!

Guy's please throw me a list of things to try or let me know if this is a known issue with Hikvisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
2-3 seconds is nothing to be concerned about..if you want you can run you own time server on that computer

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok i thought you could do that. How do i do it? A link to a site is fine. plus I will goog it.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That fixed it! Thanks again!

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I found a fix!!!
No matter what I did I couldn't get the time for all my 2032's to synchronize together. Even the http://www.timesynctool.com/ didn't nail it perfect.
So, I said heck with it.
Then tonight I thought lets try ivms 4200 station that Hikvision offers for free to view the cams. (pretty good software)
Ivms lets you go directly into settings for the cams right there. (no ie needed)
Here's what fixed it. I right clicked each cam in the viewer, went down to synchronize clicked it. Boom! All was synchronized!
Closed ivms opened bi and all is perfect!

I hope this helps you all that have this issue.

Last edited by a moderator: