Hikvision DS-2CD3332- no static ip from isp

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm confused do you have one or two cameras?

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

Reaction score
Yes it does say it's online in the hikvision online interface but in ezviz still saying it's offline when I add serial number.

I just have 1 camera.

Reaction score
oh wait a minute... whoa... i can now view it remotely via ivms 4500 on my iphone!!!! I'm assuming the missing gateway address was the reason of my headache! OMGoodness, i feel lame. I so appreciate your help! THank you thank you thank you!!!

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well I didn't do much but I'm happy it worked out. At least for now

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I would love to get get that working.Ezviz it still saying the device is offline. I don't understand that..

Can you tell in your opinion that the power over ethernet switch that my camera is plugged into via ethernet may be interfering with it on my LAN?
But I can view the streaming live cam on my LAN no problem from the same macbook and iphone i'm trying to use ezviz on.

Reaction score
I registered my cam with Hiddns and enabled it in my cam, still getting "device offline" in ezviz. I'm not sure what I can be missing in this process.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
your camera needs a default gateway configured in order get out to allow ddns/ezviz to work.

also, not positive, but i don't think you need the port-triggering settings at all.

nm: i need to read the followup posts before i reply... :)

Reaction score
Yes, I put in the default gateway earlier that wouldn't be the issue at this point. I've removed the port triggers now thanks for reminding me.

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Double check the gateway iP. Not saying you put wrong., but it's an easy mistake. .. Try ntp on the camera under time settings. At least you'll know that it can communicate with a server outside of your lan that way.

Reaction score
Yes, I have triple verified the gateway addy. test in ntp was successful.. I'm getting motion detection snaps to my emails as well.

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm I'm still wondering if something changed when it went into Chinese. Because on your first picture it says it is a different camera model at the top than on your second picture with the settings. Did you notice that?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The first says 2032-I

Reaction score
Hey. Yeah I read that article which is where that one screenshot came from. In terms of ezviz, I can't get the system to see my device online via scanning my network or inputting the serial number manually. I get message "device is offline" and I cannot get passed this stage in order to input a verification code.

When I reset my camera to factory settings it was all in english and I had the option to select ezviz from the "platform access" tab, I did select it and enable that service in my Hikvision web portal, but once I rebooted the cam the cam interface is now back in Chinese and "EZVIZ" is not longer the cloud option, there's a chinese cloud service in it's place and I'm guessing that's my issue. I may not be able to use ezviz now. :(

Thank you very much for all of your help and diligence.

Let me know if you find out that this is a known conflict with ezviz.

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Seems like it f-ed up when u updated your camera maybe. Just find some other ddns service that works and use solve it with ivms. For portforwarding without your own iP and a shitty ISP it doesn't sound good.

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk