Hikvision DS-KD8003 back light and IR

bestbeast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So what happens, with HA, the Lovelace sip is just an extension... So if you close HA app, the 8003 isn't able to call HA ... So instead, the 8003 calls an conference room... That room is always online, with HA you just join the room
So, if HA is not able to listen to that call. How would I know someone is calling?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So, if HA is not able to listen to that call. How would I know someone is calling?
HA will read the state of the 8003, if state = ringing (PBX integration) it will send you a popup notification, from that notification you can define actions, like answer call, open door...

The action "answer call" will open the view with the sip card, that auto joins the conference

bestbeast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
HA will read the state of the 8003, if state = ringing (PBX integration) it will send you a popup notification, from that notification you can define actions, like answer call, open door...

The action "answer call" will open the view with the sip card, that auto joins the conference
Yep, but since it is a conference, I guess the outdoor unit, will not be sounding like calling, since the call is already taken from that conference room, right?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, my mistake , the state is not calling or ringing , it will be probably "OnCall" , but doesn't Mather. :) , it works

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's also possible to use parking function , then it will only enter when someone else enters, the sip card in this case, then state will be ringing I guess, there are different ways

bestbeast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
pffff TBH too many things just for this shite to work. Isn't really any other doorbell, that just runs standalone without cloud, without so many things to setup and take into account :( ?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also, you can join as admin and the 8003 joins as user that means, if you leave the conference, the 8003 will leave too

bestbeast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The issue is, I already have a tablet for my HA and don't want to install another tablet to adquire the propietary stuff, that these brands are asking me. Isn't there any way to transform my actual tablet into the interior monitor these brands are asking?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You mean with official Intercom APK? Nah, not possible , tried that already :+)

The biggest issue is just early media, if that would be possible with ring groups, that was the perfect solution... We need to hire someone who is willing to develop that on fusionpbx or Asterik of whatever PBX

bestbeast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You mean with official Intercom APK? Nah, not possible , tried that already :+)
Yep, just trying to avoid to buy another screen to place in my wall :/
Its like:
Here is my doorbell screen and just right here at the right, the HA screen.

It reminds me to the old ages, when you needed to have 200 IR remote controls for everything :/

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, if you don't want to invest, then use your HA tablet for your door intercom... You can already setup and test, even if you don't have an intercom.... Just install the addon and sip card... Use a smartphone to act as an intercom , so make the call from your test device

bestbeast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah, if you don't want to invest, then use your HA tablet for your door intercom... You can already setup and test, even if you don't have an intercom.... Just install the addon and sip card... Use a smartphone to act as an intercom , so make the call from your test device
Will probably try that, yes. In case I have any doubts I will let you know :D