Hikvision DVR Offline (0x1007) Error

coco2209

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm trying to connect my CCTVs to my mobile phone. I have Hikvision DVR.

I connected the network cable, went to configuration settings, enabled DHCP, Enabled DNS DHCP, and select apply. IPv4, Default gateway, DNS server addresses got updated. Then I went to platform access and enabled it, agreed to terms and conditions.
But the status shows Offline (0x1007)

Please help me to solve this issue.

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Seems that you have a local internet breakout problem. Try inserting the DNS 8.8.8.8 in the network settings of the NVR. then goto Platform access to check if the status shows "online".

This should solve your problem.

coco2209

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems that you have a local internet breakout problem. Try inserting the DNS 8.8.8.8 in the network settings of the NVR. then goto Platform access to check if the status shows "online".

This should solve your problem.
I tried this too. But still, offline

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Where are you seeing the status as offline? Is it showing on the DVR, or on your phone?

coco2209

n3wb
Reaction score
Where are you seeing the status as offline? Is it showing on the DVR, or on your phone?
I am trying to access HikVision DVR from my mobile phone.
For that, in the monitor connected to the DVR, the "Status" in "Platform Access" under "Configuration" settings needs to show Online. But in my setup, it shows "Offline (0x1007)

I checked my cable by connecting it to my laptop. Laptop connected to the internet.
I then tried setting static IP, DNS server addresses. But it still shows the Offline (0x1007) error.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
I would start with network related diags. Is there another machine on the same network as the DVR that you can use to access the DVR's web gui? Use the computer's web browser and type in the IP address assigned to the DVR

coco2209

n3wb
Reaction score
I would start with network related diags. Is there another machine on the same network as the DVR that you can use to access the DVR's web gui? Use the computer's web browser and type in the IP address assigned to the DVR
I typed the IPv4 address assigned to the DVR on Chrome (on my laptop connected to the same network) but it says the site cannot be reached. What could be the reason for this?

In the meantime, I checked the Hik-Connect server using ping dev.hik-connect.com on my cmd and it was successful (Sent 4 packets. Received 4 packets. Lost 0 packets)
Also checked firewall blocks using telnet dev.hik-connect.com 8555 on cmd and it was also successful.

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Restore the machine to factory default. the program the network port with a static IP from your range of the plan. Next, from within the plan, ping the local address. lastly, ensure that the DNS and gateway is correct on the machine

abdalazuz

n3wb
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "coco2209، المشاركة: 638837، العضو: 142252"]
أحاول توصيل كاميرات المراقبة بهاتفي المحمول. لدي مسجل فيديو هيكفيجن.

لقد قمت بتوصيل كابل الشبكة، وانتقلت إلى إعدادات التكوين، وقمت بتمكين DHCP، وتمكين DNS DHCP، وحدد تطبيق. تم تحديث عناوين IPv4 والبوابة الافتراضية وعناوين خادم DNS. ثم ذهبت إلى الوصول إلى المنصة وقمت بتمكينها، ووافقت على الشروط والأحكام.
لكن الحالة تظهر غير متصل (0x1007)

الرجاء مساعدتي في حل هذه المسألة.
[/يقتبس]