hikvision mobile apps - ivms-4500 / ezviz only work on wifi, not mobile network

avinash111

n3wb
Reaction score
You shouldn't need to adjust any of these settings. No port forwarding or advanced router settings need to be changed, I think it's either a problem with the service or we both have the incorrect settings. I have tried everything. I have another recorder tested on a few different sites, P2P different brand and works fine.

Andy
how to config mobile ezviz

darkz59

n3wb
Reaction score
1. Go to www.ezviz7.com create account (if u dont have one)
2. Set ur DVR/NVR/IPC, Configuration - Network - Platform access/Extranet access - checklist enable cloud P2P ( enabled by default )
3. Download the app on android or iOS (ivms-4500 / Ezviz)
4. Add Device on iVms/Ezviz app, by barcode scan or manually input the serial number of ur device, then u will be asked for verification code, u can check ur verification code at the bottom of ur DVR/NVR/IPC. it should be 6 Random character.
or u can check it from DVR menu Configuration - Network - Extranet access ( only for Back-End Device such as DVRs & NVRs )
for IPC u should look at the stamp near the brand and serial number stamped on the bottom of ur IPC case.
5. after u input the verification code, there u go. :headphones: u can preview ur cam at gallery / home tab on iVMS-4500/Ezviz app

starugo

n3wb
Reaction score
So far everything is working well with my camera except for mobile apps on the cellular network. If I am on any wifi network, local or work or even public, the mobile apps work just fine. If I am on verizon's 4g mobile network, I get a connection error. Even on cellular, I can log in to the app via the ezviz cloud and see the camera listed.. It just wont connect. The second I turn wifi on (doesn't matter if its my local wifi, work, or even public) it works great. I could have sworn last week when I set it up, it was working on both.. now this week its not. Any thoughts? I don't see it being a porting issue since the wifi networks outside of the home are coming in on the internet.

I checked my PC's IP address by typing ping.eu, and found that my IP address was changed and different from my NVR and my port closed. I opened my apps' device config and typed the new assigned ip address, and then I opened my router to add the closed port. It worked. I now able to see my video away from wifi.