How to find hidden spy camera

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is not paranoia. You too know it.Dont you.

For all who only want to abuse the woman,us,ignore this thread.Let others who wish to help, reply here.
Why are you lying?

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is an absolute joke. First off how do you have access to the images??? How did you become aware of the images??? If you do have access how can you not figure out where this (imaginary) camera would be placed from the angle of the images? Don't forget the government is watching you through the TV. If you need help finding your TV let me know. Ever heard of CAM GIRLS. If this is a LIVE feed as you have indicated then certainly you could post some of the feed or images when your "lady friend" is not in the bathroom or can be seen. Until then I need to get back to covering my house with foil to keep out the aliens and government.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
.......Until then I need to get back to covering my house with foil to keep out the aliens and government.
Great idea, @SLC. I've switched to the heavy duty aluminum foil for my hat ('they' can intercept our brain waves, too you know)....it holds up better in the shower.

Reactions: SLC

rogerj

n3wb
Reaction score
This is an absolute joke. First off how do you have access to the images??? How did you become aware of the images??? If you do have access how can you not figure out where this (imaginary) camera would be placed from the angle of the images? Don't forget the government is watching you through the TV. If you need help finding your TV let me know. Ever heard of CAM GIRLS. If this is a LIVE feed as you have indicated then certainly you could post some of the feed or images when your "lady friend" is not in the bathroom or can be seen. Until then I need to get back to covering my house with foil to keep out the aliens and government.

what made you think that Im going to post anything about a woman here when she is being abused here.Never.We know everything.It doesn't matter you believe us or not.No one cares what you think.You are not here to answer our post.You are here for something else .

No one is gonna tell you how we are getting images.abuse as much as u want.

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
what made you think that Im going to post anything about a woman here when she is being abused here.Never.We know everything.It doesn't matter you believe us or not.No one cares what you think.You are not here to answer our post.You are here for something else .

No one is gonna tell you how we are getting images.abuse as much as u want.
As I said before you said you have access to the LIVE feed so you should be able to post images when there is no one in the bathroom. Never asked you to post pictures of the woman. So my comment stands PICS or VIDEO or GTFO.

Looks like you are working your way to BANville so I guess I wont have to wait long. :wave:

rogerj

n3wb
Reaction score
As I said before you said you have access to the LIVE feed so you should be able to post images when there is no one in the bathroom. Never asked you to post pictures of the woman. So my comment stands PICS or VIDEO or GTFO.

Looks like you are working your way to BANville so I guess I wont have to wait long. :wave:

Good Luck.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
Rogerj,
You say you;
- have access to live feed.
- you can't find the camera.
While standing the bathroom, look around while watching the live feed. Eventually, the feed will show you looking directly at the camera.
Simple. Shouldn't need explaining. That is fishy.

You say you have video, therefore, you can identify the cam's "vantage point" , based on the image's perspective.
Simple. Shouldn't need explaining. This is also fishy.

You're not sharing info to help. (We don't need images including your "lady friend".)
Fishy.

You're argumentative. Despite being a newbie, you argue with more knowledgeable people here.
Fishy.

It doesn't add up at all. You need help, but not the technical type this forum offers.

SLC was succinct:
PICS or VIDEO or GTFO :wave: