How to get in to the camera settings

Pike25lb

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering how or what software do you use to get in to the camera settings to change say shutter speed
Also for the colourvu type how to turn the lights on and off

I have the app for viewing on my phone but its basic for settings is there summit different to get in to the camera settings thanks

Reaction score
1/ Download and install hikvision SADP software on your PC
2/ Make sure PC and NVR are on the same network
3/ Open SADP. If PC / NVR are on the same network, your NVR will show up on SADP
4/ Go to the NVR IP address shown on SADP
5/ Once you open up web browser, go to Configuration on the top bar.
6/ After Config, on the left side of screen click "image" -
7/ Choose correct camera (or channel) - this is where you can change shuttle speed

To change white light on / off, do the same thing up until part 5 (5/ Once you open up web browser, go to Configuration on the top bar)
6. Network >> advanced settings >> other >> enable Virtual Host >> apply
7. Left side bar - System >> Camera Management >> Now there will be a link right next to your cameras / channels.
8. Choose correct camera (or channel) and click the link. It will open up the web gui of said camera
9. Config >> Image >> Day / light switch >> supplement light (change it here depends on whatever setting you want on this particular camera) >> click Apply.

Done

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not 100 percent I know what am doing there as they all poe in to the back of my hard drive
Hardwire your computer to the poe ports on nvr if you’re wanting to get to the cameras instead of using nvrs settings.

Pike25lb

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok so with the poe cable say from port 8 on the nvr then straight in to my laptop
Will there be anything pop up on my screen or what to expect thanks

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It might just say “connected without internet.” But then you can type in ip of the camera/s.