Camera Software (PC & MAC)
Here is some software that may come in handy during the installation of your IP Cameras.
Hikvision Software(top)(Links provided by Nelly's Security)
- SADP Tool - Locate Hikvision brand cameras within the same network, including their IP address and port.
- Batch Config Tool - Allows activation and configuration of Cameras and NVRs, including multiple at once.
- Hikvision Series Tools - An Array of tools to be used for H Series products including SADP, Lens Selector, Bandwidth Calculator, Etc.
- iVMS-4200 - Hikvision central management software.
- iVMS-4200 PCNVR - Software to record your Hikvision cameras.
- VS File Player - Play Hikvision media files.
- iVMS-4200 (MAC) - Hikvision central management software for MAC, including SADP Tool built in for searching for network cameras.
- MAC VS File Player - Play Hikvision media files on your MAC.
- MAC Web Plugin - View your Hikvision NVR using Safari.
- MAC IPC Web Plugin - View your Hikvision IP Cameras using Safari.
Dahua Software(top)(Links from dahuasecurity.com)
- Smart PSS v2.02.0.r.171124 - Find and manage Dahua cameras within the same network.
- Smart Player (Watch videos and convert file to different file extensions)
- ConfigTool - Modify multiple Dahua cameras at once.
General IP Camera Software(top)
- ONVIF Device Manager v2.2.250 - ONVIF Device Manager is a Network Video Client (NVC) to manage Network Video Transmitters (NVT), Network Video Storage (NVS) and Network Video Analytics (NVA) devices. Implements Discovery, Device, Media, Imaging, Analytics, Events and PTZ services. Written in C# and uses ffmpeg for media decoding. From SourceFrog.
- Blue Iris Tools - Blue Iris companion software featuring weather overlay, a watchdog and much more.