Huisun 1.3mp Speed Dome PTZ with Auto Tracking and wiper

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The day has come and I now have the Huisun Speed Dome 1.3mp Auto tracking and wiper 20X zoom full PTZ.

Well first Impressions after just five minutes with this baby is fuck me, no way not for this price not for this quality it's awesome.

The auto tracking is bang on the image is so clear and the price just wow, my Jaw is still on the floor. I have never seen a PTZ like this for less than £1200 and this is better than them by miles.

Again it has the same firmware as the mini PTZ. and has the SD card slot under a little flap working with a Sandisk 32gb tested and working.

DHL delivery in 5 days, total Price with shipping as I brought 2, was just £480 Including all import taxes.

Fully working on SADP, IVMS-4200 IVMS-5200 and IVMS-4500 and also on my NVR 7832n-E2

Starting look like there is a new player in the market for quality PTZ units.

Due to the fans inside which are totally silent and the high power IR lamps these are not POE camera's, but at this quality I don't care.

when I have it mounted, I'll Post some day and night shots.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have just purchased the 2mp version

Getting excited even though I don't need one!!!

Just waiting for Monica to confirm payment!

Managed to get it for £240 including dhl shipping
There maybe import duty on top but still a bargain!!

I think anything over £130 you pay import tax on the fob price so it should hopefully be under the threshold

- - - Updated - - -

Also be very interested to see some shots of it in action

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
quality and reliability is yet to be determined, but best bang for your buck for sure. This thing looks enormous!

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The DHL bit was heart breaking at £83 for the 2 Camera's. Quality is there that's for sure, hearing you on reliability this is something only time will tell.

The reason for 1.3mp over 2mp is this will be used a LPR at night but to honest you can't tell it's only 1.3mp at all as the image is so clear on 20x zoom and BW is so good.

The best bit so far about these Huisun Camera's is the 3D noise reduction it makes for such a clear picture.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The DHL bit was heart breaking at £83 for the 2 Camera's. Quality is there that's for sure, hearing you on reliability this is something only time will tell.

The reason for 1.3mp over 2mp is this will be used a LPR at night but to honest you can tell it's only 1.3mp at all as the image is so clear on 20x zoom and BW is so good.

The best bit so far about these Huisun Camera's is the 3D noise reduction it makes for such a clear picture.
For general viewing would you have opted for the 2 mp or still gone fire the 1.3

Reason I ask is I was unsure myself which to go for and I am still in a position to change the order.
Would be interested in your first hand opinion as you have it already.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, those things for sure are huge! I've been tempted to buy one just to play with it, but I don't see myself mounting one of those in my house. The mini bullet PTZ is already big enough for my taste. Hopefully the company will get some mini speed domes PTZs in the future.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After see the image off the 1.3mp and the fact it's a PTZ used from patrols, I would not bother with the 2mp
If your going to use it as a static as well, the yes go for the 2mp.

The idea is to zoom in to a small area not cover a larger one, and 1.3mp just has the edge in the dark.
Also it was a typo as you can't tell it's only a 1.3mp

BeerNut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the model you purchased? I don't see that exact model on their website.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have never seen a PTZ like this for less than £1200 and this is better than them by miles.
Knowing how much these type of things costs.... yay! Result. I can't believe I'm going to get another speed dome... that purchase was supposed to be a one-off!

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
After see the image off the 1.3mp and the fact it's a PTZ used from patrols, I would not bother with the 2mp
If your going to use it as a static as well, the yes go for the 2mp.

The idea is to zoom in to a small area not cover a larger one, and 1.3mp just has the edge in the dark.
Also it was a typo as you can't tell it's only a 1.3mp
Cheers buddy
Gave me something to think about.

I'll mainly be using it as a patrol cam but may often use it statically as well
I do however want good night vision.

Does the smaller mp count make a difference in day images? To the 2mp

I'd love to get the harmony between the 2

The 2 bullets I have are both 3mp DS-2CD2032-I

So would be interested in comparison to those particular cams

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I need a 36x zoom one, my analog 700tvl one is 36x and I wouldn't want anything less myself. My analog one is quite clear considering it's SD. I paid 160$ for it and it's a damn nice PTZ, so surprised at the quality, all aluminum case and 6 high power IR, no wiper or autotracking on it though.

Here is a PDF based on the model number of the one you have:
http://f03.s.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1YwX2HpXXXXb1XXXX.PRXFXXXC.pdf

btw, what is the specs of the power supply?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes all Aluminium, no plastic on this camera, The power supply came with the UK plug 12v 4amp more than up for the job.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the model you purchased? I don't see that exact model on their website.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Security-30x-IR-2-Megapixel-HD-PTZ-Mini-Onvif-IP-Camera/1248007_32281787873.html

This is 1.3mp 20x with wiper with autotracking

*http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-2mp-full-hd-PTZ-IP-camera-with-auto-tracking-function/1248007_32309855942.html

This is 2mp 20x with wiper with autotracking ip dome camera

Remember to mention the forum to Monica and me of course

Darren

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Security-30x-IR-2-Megapixel-HD-PTZ-Mini-Onvif-IP-Camera/1248007_32281787873.html

This is 1.3mp 20x with wiper with autotracking

*http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-2mp-full-hd-PTZ-IP-camera-with-auto-tracking-function/1248007_32309855942.html

This is 2mp 20x with wiper with autotracking ip dome camera

Remember to mention the forum to Monica and me of course

Darren
I've ended up changing my order to the 1.3mp one purely for the nightime picture.

I hope it doesn't let me down on the day shots as the 3mp hips produce a very nice day shot.

Ended up paying £187 all in with dhl shipping

There may be some import tax but I've asked for a low figure on the firm's to help as I'm only buying one and not 2 it should be minimal

I'm happy with the price and if it's nearly as good as you say I'll be happy

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing I could have done with, was a flush kit. but alas they don't make one

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There seems to be a large price difference between the DM-RDC305HPT-KS20HB-W1 at $179:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/IR-outdoor-waterproof-720p-1-3-megapixel-ip-ptz-high-speed-dome-long-range-night-vision/1248007_32311323149.html

and the HS-RDC305FHPT-KS20HB-W1 at $229 + $80 DHL:

For the moment, if we ignore the discrepancies in the 2nd link indicating 2MP and 1080P as a result of copy and paste errors, and assume that it is indeed 1.3MP, then for the extra $130 we get the wiper and the faster pan/tilt speeds.

Did I miss any other difference of significance? If not, then the 1st one is a real bargain.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've been playing a bit more, and the auto tracking works really well, day or night looking forward to puutting this up.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@whoslooking

Had you had a chance to play with this camera some more? Would love to see some sample video of the auto tracking if possible.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry not yet, as I'm mounting this quite high, and had quite a bit of rain.