Huisun 10x PTZ 2MP mini PoE bullet camera inside testing in complete darkness

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Tom, will try to post a night time video using the zoom and moving cars, people, etc. We don't get much traffic out here at night though. These cameras seem to do very well in low light, even without the IR's.
I had to play with 2d/3d noise reduction for optimal results. Simply having at 100 affects the motion at night.

tom95521

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for posting night time videos. Even video without moving objects would help me decide if it's a big enough step up from my hikvisions (definitely would be from my internal foscams in domes).

Tom

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks in advance for posting night time videos. Even video without moving objects would help me decide if it's a big enough step up from my hikvisions (definitely would be from my internal foscams in domes).

Tom
I don't know if you saw this one Tom that I posted about a week ago. It's a night time motion activated BI capture. Of course I wasn't awake at that time, so couldn't use the zoom. :)

https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/6442-Huisun-10x-PTZ-mini-bullet-garage-installation?p=57192&viewfull=1#post57192

tom95521

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Looks really good. My interior foscams in the domes mounted outside are pretty much useless at night. This will be a vast improvement and will complement my fixed bullet hikvision cameras.

Thanks,
Tom

PRC_Save_Me

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does this camera support SMB/CIFS networking? Is there any option for that in the firmware?

Thanks

PRC_Save_Me

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I asked Monica, the aliexpress seller, and she said no, in case anyone was wondering

car_wash_guy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm a real newbie here, and am learning as much as I can in preparation of upgrading one of my business locations as well as the future installation of my house.

Will this camera work with a Dahua or Hik NVR? Will it record on motion?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

KhMeRA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, Larebear!! It's a great idea to share the audio from another camera; in my case, I'm using a Synology NAS with a Surveillance Station package, actually I have 4 Hikvision cameras outside of my house; I'll try to connect a mic to the Huisun camera with audio and alarm I/O.

Thanks again!

Fernando.
HI! are you using Huisun PTZ your Synology? what camera model did you select? I am trying to add Huisun mini dome PTZ but I am not sure what model to choose.

fcanete

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, KhMeRA! I'm not received yet the camera, but I suppose that it must be configured as ONVIF, atm I don't know what Hikvision model is similar...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi
Just reviewing this thread and saw you mentioned you had it set up for license plate detection.
I'm interested doing something like that.
How do you set it up for that?
Can you tell me how well that has worked out?
Does it work day and night?
Could you post some sample pics or video clips if it worked?
Thanks

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score