Huisun 10x PTZ mini-bullet garage installation

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
If you look in the background of chewie's pic - it appears to be a wall display of dome type cameras?

looks legit to me
That is not the picture I was referring to. That was the "second" picture posted. I was referring to the "first" picture that was posted.

mik

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ummmm...uggg....going to have to buy this damn camera after all this talk and damn good pictures.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ummmm...uggg....going to have to buy this damn camera after all this talk and damn good pictures.
My first one was shipped by DHL which only took 8 days for delivery. That's the one mounted on my garage in the first pics in this thread. I ordered two more to be shipped by ePacket which could take much longer.

Not in a hurry though since I haven't found a place where to mount them that isn't already covered by other cameras.I already have more cameras than needed. As many know, it can turn into a expensive hobby (addiction).

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My first one was shipped by DHL which only took 8 days for delivery. That's the one mounted on my garage in the first pics in this thread. I ordered two more to be shipped by ePacket which could take much longer.

Not in a hurry though since I haven't found a place where to mount them that isn't already covered by other cameras.I already have more cameras than needed. As many know, it can turn into a expensive hobby (addiction).

Hello Lare
Well I am glad to see you are not in a hurry, My camera still not ship yet, Monica claims they are making them and she keeps telling me they will ship tomorrow and she will get me a DHL tracking number but is not happening, so I don't know any more.
Regards
Chewie

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Lare
Well I am glad to see you are not in a hurry, My camera still not ship yet, Monica claims they are making them and she keeps telling me they will ship tomorrow and she will get me a DHL tracking number but is not happening, so I don't know any more.
Regards
Chewie
Same here Chewie-
was told day before yesterday I would get a shipping notice yesterday..never arrived. Now I get this:
"our factory have some order recently,
we are trying ourselves best to produce.we can not only pursue quanlity. So i delievry later .we also confirm quality.i sincerely hope that you can understand us.
Thank you very much
Have a good day
Best regards
Monica wen"

So I've been stalled until whenever. I ordered before dalepa, and he got his in record time...I'm annoyed to say the least.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same here Chewie-
was told day before yesterday I would get a shipping notice yesterday..never arrived. Now I get this:
"our factory have some order recently,
we are trying ourselves best to produce.we can not only pursue quanlity. So i delievry later .we also confirm quality.i sincerely hope that you can understand us.
Thank you very much
Have a good day
Best regards
Monica wen"

So I've been stalled until whenever. I ordered before dalepa, and he got his in record time...I'm annoyed to say the least.
I sent her a message this morning to amend my delivery address and she replied saying I hadn’t ordered a camera from their store / her.
I sent her the AliExpress order number and she still said I hadn’t placed an order…. I then sent her a print screen of the order to which she replied saying yes I have your order and it will be processed (even though she got the model type wrong)

At the moment on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being “I’ve been f**ked over” I’m on about 3!
Let’s see what happens over the next week, Let’s hope it hasn’t all been a scam and not too many people get burnt! But as I say only on 3 on the scam scale at the moment :rolleyes:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I sent her a message this morning to amend my delivery address and she replied saying I hadn’t ordered a camera from their store / her.
I sent her the AliExpress order number and she still said I hadn’t placed an order…. I then sent her a print screen of the order to which she replied saying yes I have your order and it will be processed (even though she got the model type wrong)

At the moment on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being “I’ve been f**ked over” I’m on about 3!
Let’s see what happens over the next week, Let’s hope it hasn’t all been a scam and not too many people get burnt! But as I say only on 3 on the scam scale at the moment :rolleyes:
It cant be a scam. Lots of folks have gotten their cameras. If you dont get your camera ali issues you a refund. The funds are held in escrow until you acknowledge receipt of the goods.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It cant be a scam. Lots of folks have gotten their cameras. If you dont get your camera ali issues you a refund. The funds are held in escrow until you acknowledge receipt of the goods.
I understand what you are saying but when you quote somebody their order number and they still deny you have ordered from them you do think... Never used AliExpress before just read some horror stories about them taking the side of the seller over the buying etc. Just couldn't find this camera anywhere really but on AE and the information from this forum helped. But like I said I'm not to worried at the moment :)

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
cyberwolf and all, FINALLY got my DHL shipping notice, and cam is already in Cincinnati, heading to Illinois next.
:encouragement: Still waiting for mine to be shipped, you'll have to post some pictures when you have time. Just for info, In my earlier post I wasn't implying that the seller / forum users were talking bull. (Sorry if it came across as that) I was just on the early stage of being a little concerned when Monica had no knowledge of my order even when sending her my order number. Again, this was my first order from AliExpress. Lets hope mine arrives soon.

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello All
FINALLY got my DHL tracking number today, my camera is sitting in Hong Kong I hope I get it before Thanksgiving, I order my camera on 11/5/2015.:)
Regards.
Chewie

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Of course...Monica has now sent me a different DHL number, and I too am sitting in Hong Kong. Someone else's cam will soon be sitting on their doorstep, with what appear to be essentially overnight delivery to Franklin Il:
Thursday, November 19, 2015LocationTimePiece
13With delivery courierFRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA08:431 Piece
12Arrived at Delivery Facility in FRANKLIN PARK - USAFRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA07:231 Piece
11Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA05:361 Piece
10Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA05:141 Piece
9Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA01:521 Piece
8Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA01:371 Piece
Wednesday, November 18, 2015LocationTimePiece
7Customs status updatedCINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA12:28
6Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG16:571 Piece
5Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG14:511 Piece
4Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG05:291 Piece
3Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG04:531 Piece
2Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG04:281 Piece
1Shipment picked upHONG KONG - HONG KON

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ordered my ptz bullet on 11/3... payment accepted 11/3... ems epacket tracking number 11/11 and nothing has moved since then (16 days from order to today)
Messaged Monica today... waiting for an answer.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well, got excited for nothing. Postal service gal tried to deliver a package about the size of two Huisun mini-bullets on Tuesday but I missed the delivery. Then we had one helluva wind storm in WA state and everything was shut down for 3 days including the Post Office. Almost everyone lost power.

All of my camera lens are clogged with dust and dirt. Will have get the ladder out and clean them tomorrow. Guess this is the worst wind storm that we've ever had in this area. 85+ mph winds in some areas. Power company had to remove almost 400 tree's from power lines.

Power was restored in my area today, so went to the Post Office to pick up the package. I guess the Postal service gal tried to deliver to my address by mistake and it wasn't the cameras after all. Just checked tracking and the last two Huisun's I ordered have been shipped but are still in China. :mad-new:

Probably should have went with DHL shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Got a message from Monica today. She changed the tracking numbers for the two cameras and now they don't show up in the tracking system. Guess they haven't even been shipped yet. :(

Dear Larry,how are you,i am sorry for delievry later, the ePacket number is LS2727xxxxxCN
Have a good weekend
Best regards
Moncia wen

Git

Banned
Reaction score
Ordered my 2nd camera on the 12th and it now looks like it is in customs in L.A.

SNAG-0277.jpg

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that she originally gave me someone else's tracking number to make it look like the cameras had been shipped. Maybe they're not producing the cameras fast enough to keep up with the demand?