Huisun 10x PTZ mini-bullet garage installation

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Once again great footage!

jweage

n3wb
Reaction score
This car was parked on the corner for 10 minutes earlier this evening with it's lights turned off. From that spot in the street there is a nice view downtown. I'm guessing they were just looking at the view. Even at this angle the camera was able to read the license plate. All I had to change to view the plate was switching the camera from Auto Exposure to Manual and the plate number appeared. I didn't have to change the default Shutter speed either. Here are the pictures:

What was the distance from camera?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What was the distance from camera?
I'm really not exactly sure of the distance. It was directly across the street and our driveway isn't very long (a little over a car length) so I'm guessing maybe 40 or 50 Ft? Probably closer to 40 Ft if I had to pick one.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
This car was parked on the corner for 10 minutes earlier this evening with it's lights turned off. From that spot in the street there is a nice view downtown. I'm guessing they were just looking at the view. Even at this angle the camera was able to read the license plate. All I had to change to view the plate was switching the camera from Auto Exposure to Manual and the plate number appeared. I didn't have to change the default Shutter speed either.
As you have found lulu5kamz, the Huisun cameras do a great job with reading license plates at night. I've tried to tweak my other cameras on the garage to read license plates during the night but haven't been successful.

In my case, I did have to speed up the shutter speed with the Huisun, otherwise I just had bright headlights and taillights without being able to read the plates. Very nice camera. That's why I ordered two more. :)

tom95521

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ordered 3 mini bullet Huisun cameras poe/audio/alarm ($149 + shipping). One will be setup for wifi using a poe injector (if needed) + tp-link ethernet bridge. 2 of them replacing older foscams in domes. Looking forward to higher quality video and zoom. Blue Iris 4. I don't expect the cameras to arrive before December.

Tom

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ordered 3 mini bullet Huisun cameras poe/audio/alarm ($149 + shipping). One will be setup for wifi using a poe injector (if needed) + tp-link ethernet bridge. 2 of them replacing older foscams in domes. Looking forward to higher quality video and zoom. Blue Iris 4. I don't expect the cameras to arrive before December.

Tom
Howdy Tom! Just a heads-up about shipping/DHL taxes and fees,etc. Unless you're in a hurry, it's best to order 1 cam at a time per shipment to avoid excessive import fees/DHL surcharges. If you just placed your order, you can go back in and change quantities, or ask Monica to spread out shipping to 1 cam at a time. Enjoy!

tom95521

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I thought about doing one at a time but it's complicated due to my work schedule. I hope all 3 cameras are delivered at the same time. This will be my first time configuring a wireless ethernet bridge (about 100' line of sight) so I'm sure it will be challenging.

I wonder if Monica is a real person or an alias used by all Aliexpress sales staff?

Tom

tom95521

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow! I thought everyone purchased cameras from AliExpress because of the low prices. Hi Monica, who/what ever you are. :laugh:

Tom

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, I think in my picture she looks like a sales lady, I hope she ships my camera soon, I had to extend the time for shipping.
Chewie

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
If you run a "TinEye Reverse Image Search" on that first picture, you get several results for a woman named Hannah Tan from Malaysia. :)

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a strange name for a website but nothing bad there that I could see. Here's their intro.

[h=2]What are Twinky Snatchers?[/h]Twinky Snatchers are white guys that date Asian girls (twinkies). This website chronicles Twinky Snatchers, the girls that love them, the guys that hate them and the beautiful hapas they create.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a strange name for a website but nothing bad there that I could see. Here's their intro.

What are Twinky Snatchers?

Twinky Snatchers are white guys that date Asian girls (twinkies). This website chronicles Twinky Snatchers, the girls that love them, the guys that hate them and the beautiful hapas they create.
They say you learn something new every day or something. I guess this qualifies. You would have thought they could come up with a better name though...:)

Git

Banned
Reaction score
If you run a "TinEye Reverse Image Search" on that first picture, you get several results for a woman named Hannah Tan from Malaysia. :)
If you look in the background of chewie's pic - it appears to be a wall display of dome type cameras?

looks legit to me