Huisun IP PTZ Camera, with Hikvision Protocols

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi wholooking

Could you confirm the length of the pigtail and whether it sits completely inside the mounting arm or extends out of it?

Also could you provide the centre to centre measurements of the mounting holes both horizontal and vertical? I've very interested in this camera although I didn't allow for it when I was dragging cables around so unfortunately cannot wall mount it so was looking to use either a Dahua corner mount bracket or pole mount bracket to mount it on.

Many thanks

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
The main question is you can tftp firmware. Have you tried to see if tftp tool sees the camera?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've not tried yet to tftp, but I will later.
The pigtails do hang out, but it also will just hide inside the bracket too.

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply wholooking, did you manage to check the mounting hole dimensions?

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@whoslooking - since the internals are Hikvision, will this camera work with hik-online?

Last edited by a moderator:

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The firmware has been stripe down, so not sure I will give it a go, the setting is not there but the ddns can be configured.

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This was too good to pass up and I've got one on order as well. :) I'm intending on mounting it where I was initially going to locate a 2732 VF dome.

As this is my first bullet and not really across best practices when it comes to mounting to locating them, would it be better to mount it on the wall under the soffit/eave so it it somewhat protected from the elements or would I be better off to mount it directly on the end of the fascia just under the gutters to bring it as far forward as possible?

Thanks in advance.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is shipped. Looks like shipping price went up on poe version.

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've been looking for a cheap PTZ and preferably Hikvison camera to play with, so after reading this post I went ahead and ordered one too. For the price and initial impressions I think it is worth the risk. Meanwhile, I need to figure out a way to mount it under my house's soffit if possible. I wonder if it would be possible to remove the camera and turn the front cover and camera board 180 degrees, so the PTZ base is on top. Either way, great finding!

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think you could manage to spin the front 180, but they are meant to be wall mounted.

Have tried to tftp the camera and no response,
So loading a HIK fw does not look likely at they moment.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Bummer that tftp isn't supported, perhaps we need someone with mad hacking skills

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It maybe that hik's tftp is the is issue to over come, it may be looking for the wrong IP.

More playing is needed

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Great find @whoslooking

It looks like this is the Sony IMX122 which is great at night and has a low noise image. I'm going to get one to play with but hopefully they'll upgrade to the newer IMX322.

Did it come with a power pack?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No power supply included, they also do a POE version for £5 ish more, I missed that at the time lol

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Built-in PoE, that is good! Lucky they haven't dispatched mine yet!

I don't need any more toys! This is getting expensive :D

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It will work in BI the same as any other HIK camera with the same settings.
@Del Boy same here, I didn't need this one either lol

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I made a mistake too when I ordered the one without poe, so I posted two links one with poe and another without on the first page. They were the same price when I ordered but looks like caught up with the price mistake.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just used a splitter cable does the same job with a 12v power block.