Huisun IP PTZ Camera, with Hikvision Protocols

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can also vouch for the great service from Monica. I ordered the non POE version of the bullet by mistake and she was ok to change it to a POE version and I paid the difference. I'm definitely considering getting another if I don't get skinned alive when this one gets here.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can also vouch for the great service from Monica. I ordered the non POE version of the bullet by mistake and she was ok to change it to a POE version and I paid the difference. I'm definitely considering getting another if I don't get skinned alive when this one gets here.
I did the same :)

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed by this camera, I'm now looking forward to getting my hands on the 1.3mp speed dome lol

Frankosor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've request is she had a POE or POE+
dome PTZ,2 MP IR with auto tracking
@whoslooking witch model ?, please

Last edited by a moderator:

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
She has 1.3mp and 2mp with auto tracking and wiper about $100 difference none of the domes are POE, the Smart IR draws a bit to much power for a POE device.

Contact Monica and Tell Darren recommended you to her and she will make you the best deal on AE on a PTZ.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to order one or 2. if they give me a discount on shipping.
Those domes are priced way too high for a non brand name ptz....its too risky...20x 2mp hikvision ptz with 3 year warranties can be had for 600. No auto tracking, but there is a good change the auto tracking on these wont work well.

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
$215 for the 1.3mp is the better deal, if the build quality is anything like ghetto mini ptz, then we'll worth the money but the 2mp is a bit to much. As soon as mine arrives I will post a review.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to order one or 2. if they give me a discount on shipping.
You will have to contact Monica directly.

skeet25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
$215 for the 1.3mp is the better deal, if the build quality is anything like ghetto mini ptz, then we'll worth the money but the 2mp is a bit to much. As soon as mine arrives I will post a review.

- - - Updated - - -

You will have to contact Monica directly.
The 2 MP one was $352 yesterday with DHL shipping, so it went up significantly in the last few hours. As far as build quality, this unit is supposedly all metal. Good point on the auto tracking. If gpower07 orders one, hopefully he can review and comment.
@whoslooking - does your 1.3MP one have auto tracking? Looking forward to your review.