Hurricane Helene - Be safe y'all

Please, next time tell us how you really feel!! :):)

BTW, I agree 300%

I try to temper my replies - I really do. But, watching these videos of how people in the position of power.

Have absolutely no common sense and go out of their way to lie?!? :facepalm:

If there is ever a time to help your fellow man and set aside political views or (My Turff) mentality.

This is the time . . .

Millions of Americans are suffering and have lost everything.

Both of these people need to be fired, investigated, and prosecuted.

I can say with 100% certainty both of these people would be hanging from a tree for all to see from where I came from - back in the day. :thumb:

Mrgunsngear @Mrgunsngear

I spoke with this pilot, Marshall Chipley, yesterday about this and ways we could remedy this issue(s).
Multiple independent sources on the ground, and public flight logs, confirm what he's saying happened here actually happened. The flights were turned around in flight due to this and returned to Ohio where they were coming from.
I wasn't going to mention this publicly yet but since he already did I feel comfortable posting his video here.
I also have spoken with several different entities (national & state level politicians, large media organizations, etc…) over the past 24/36 hours since these planes were turned away and exposed what's happening to the public. Wheels are turning behind the scenes but I'd guess nothing will come out publicly until Monday at the earliest because that's how government/media work.
I'll make an update video when I the details are all in place but you should know - all the supplies y'all are donating to the US Veterans Corps for this effort will still be flown into east Tennessee and delivered to the people who need it without further government intervention. I can not say how due to OPSEC (we're literally smuggling aid past/around government organizations) but I can assure you they are still going in and if you continue to drop off aid or donate to that organization it will go forward without interference.
To continue to support this effort: United States Veteran Corps: Donate to USVC: Cary, NC

#tennessee #TN #flooding #TennesseeFlood
4:27 AM · Oct 6, 2024

Mrgunsngear @Mrgunsngear

I spoke with this pilot, Marshall Chipley, yesterday about this and ways we could remedy this issue(s).
Multiple independent sources on the ground, and public flight logs, confirm what he's saying happened here actually happened. The flights were turned around in flight due to this and returned to Ohio where they were coming from.
I wasn't going to mention this publicly yet but since he already did I feel comfortable posting his video here.
I also have spoken with several different entities (national & state level politicians, large media organizations, etc…) over the past 24/36 hours since these planes were turned away and exposed what's happening to the public. Wheels are turning behind the scenes but I'd guess nothing will come out publicly until Monday at the earliest because that's how government/media work.
I'll make an update video when I the details are all in place but you should know - all the supplies y'all are donating to the US Veterans Corps for this effort will still be flown into east Tennessee and delivered to the people who need it without further government intervention. I can not say how due to OPSEC (we're literally smuggling aid past/around government organizations) but I can assure you they are still going in and if you continue to drop off aid or donate to that organization it will go forward without interference.
To continue to support this effort: United States Veteran Corps: Donate to USVC: Cary, NC

#tennessee #TN #flooding #TennesseeFlood
4:27 AM · Oct 6, 2024

Absolutely terrible . . . :( Yet another hurricane is fast approaching the coast.

I can only imagine the complete shit show it’s going to be in another few days! :facepalm:

I can tell you that kind of bullshit won’t happen in Florida.

• Love
Reactions: VorlonFrog