Capture55.PNG Capture56.PNG

Killer Kool

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
the above is the default i didnot change anything this last time

Killer Kool

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
its deleted.....re adding got ip user and password....should i do the find/inspect? or dropdown?

Killer Kool

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I really think Something happened with either BI or windows 10 update....I blamed it on camera so a replaced it with same oem.....same problem....camera been working for several several months without issues

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I really think Something happened with either BI or windows 10 update....I blamed it on camera so a replaced it with same oem.....same problem....camera been working for several several months without issues
install an older update...search forum for file..
or email support...
if you follow the directions in that thread you can easily make it work...this is why you should stick with a name brand camera if you dont want to mess around.

Killer Kool

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
see sticky in trouble shoot section on adding cams that are not listed...try suggestions..you are doing something wrong...
okay I will try again and go thru sticky......I Agree that i must be doing something wrong but have not got it figured out-seems easy - this is probably my 50th camera add

Killer Kool

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
okay I will try again and go thru sticky......I Agree that i must be doing something wrong but have not got it figured out-seems easy - this is probably my 50th camera add
Thats what kills me it has been working...... I guess I will reach out to blue iris directly...

cage771

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did you check your registry and verify that you do not have two entries with the same name? This issue wrecked havoc on me after I deleted a camera, physically changed the camera out, and added the new one in BI with the same name. For whatever reason, the BI software deleted it but the registry information stayed the same.

Also, and I know this sounds simple, but your second camera Video Config screenshot showed a blank Video Path. Something to look into.....

Killer Kool

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Okay so Ken w/BI got the camera working......Whoop whoop...... H.264 HW decode:NO......then on network options UNCHECKED -USE rtp/udp PORTS: and Use RTSP/stream timecode ,Decode compatibility mode,Get events with PullPointSubscription....

Ken also set it to make:Generic and Model: RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4