I made a better remote-live-view page [OLD]

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
If it is failing that early in the process, then my guess is it isn't doing the http POST requests correctly. POST is used for a great number of things, from requesting the server status to requesting the clip list or the camera list. My guess is that allcams is actually failing to load completely as well, and you might notice if you attempt to click a camera and it doesn't full-screen. What is this running on? Is the connection being proxied through something?

skarragallagher

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Actually the allcams page does load properly allowing me to enlarge a camera on click.

I am able to view most web pages through this method. I am trying to get more details on the browser implementation inside hstouch to see what it actually supports but I thought there may be easy to disable some stuff that loads at start up to get it to work.

Thanks again for showing us how to add those parameters to the URL and thanks for all your hard work on this

skarragallagher

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I found a fix for this running on windows. It turns out that this actually users an embedded forms based browser. In windows there is a registry hack to force certain executables to emulate ie11 instead of the default.

Making this registry change allowed the page to be loaded through hstouch on windows. Now to find a similar hack for Android since most of my hstouch clients are running on Android nexus 7

skarragallagher

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
True, and indeed if launched via chrome or another modern browser it works fine.

It is just through the browser implementation within hstouch.

joenathan

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been answered but I have a problem. If there is only one camera on a server then the option for sound is never presented. Is there a workaround or fix?

Thanks

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I had those one-camera bugs all taken care of. Workaround is to add a clone of your one camera in Blue Iris, then you get normal multi-camera behavior.

Reaction score
just noticed when i go to view a clip it just plays a blank video. i can go on the server and view clips but from UI2 they are all blank now. i have the latest versions of UI2 and BI. anyone else having this issue? i've cleared my cache and checked on different computers, still happens.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
just noticed when i go to view a clip it just plays a blank video. i can go on the server and view clips but from UI2 they are all blank now. i have the latest versions of UI2 and BI. anyone else having this issue? i've cleared my cache and checked on different computers, still happens.
Try with jpegpull.htm. What version of Blue Iris are you using?

Hermit

n3wb
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I restored an older version of BI and it fixed the problem, but I noticed that many of the clips (or alerts?) now seem to have a corrupt date/time.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I had the same problem. I restored an older version of BI and it fixed the problem, but I noticed that many of the clips (or alerts?) now seem to have a corrupt date/time.
They might get fixed if you repair/regenerate the clip database.

wcrowder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
They might get fixed if you repair/regenerate the clip database.
This is a problem with 4.2.5, it has been reported and the developer/software engineer I believe has reproduced the error. Don't do anything till the next update.

Last edited by a moderator:

wcrowder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did the same, then when I went back to 4.2.5.0 I really had issues. DO NOT REVERT, wait for the next update to fix the issue.

Reaction score
Hi,
Noobee here
I downloaded the viewer and the IU2 files and put them in the www folder on Blueiris server
Now what?
I have the vierer on my laptop trying to access the camera's but when I click on the java file nothing happens.. What am I doing wrong?

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi,
Noobee here
I downloaded the viewer and the IU2 files and put them in the www folder on Blueiris server
Now what?
I have the vierer on my laptop trying to access the camera's but when I click on the java file nothing happens.. What am I doing wrong?
Installation Instructions

The zip contains a lot of files. Simply extract all of these into the "www" folder in your Blue Iris install. For basic usage, load the "ui2.htm" page:

http://localhost/ui2.htm - You will probably need to modify the URL to point at your Blue Iris machine.

Press F11 to load full-screen mode, if desired.

Reaction score
OK I got it to work, but now when I I try to see a previous clip, the screen just goes dark, I see the play active, but nothing on the screen. I am using FF.
Any help !!!!

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I just download the bq2008 files and unrar into www folder... when I open ui2.htm I get this screen:

Could anyone tell me the solution please?