Image settings not saving on DS-2CD2032-I

csop96

n3wb
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me as this board has been able to do in the past.

I have installed a DS-2CD2032-I. When I go in to the image settings under advanced configuration and try to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and sharpness I am able to change the values. However, when I go to another page within the admin tool, then go back to the image settings, they are back at their defaults (50).

I've tried making the changes from both Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't work with either camera. It is odd because I have eight other cameras (same model) and haven't had this happen before.

I am running firmware version V5.3.0 build 151016.

Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me as this board has been able to do in the past.

I have installed a DS-2CD2032-I. When I go in to the image settings under advanced configuration and try to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and sharpness I am able to change the values. However, when I go to another page within the admin tool, then go back to the image settings, they are back at their defaults (50).

I've tried making the changes from both Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't work with either camera. It is odd because I have eight other cameras (same model) and haven't had this happen before.

I am running firmware version V5.3.0 build 151016.

Any ideas?
use internet explorer (not edge)

csop96

n3wb
Reaction score
Using internet explorer didn't help. Had the same experience. It lets me change the numbers but it doesn't seem to save the changes.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I am able to change the values.
And do you get a 'Save succeeded' notification on the page after you make a change?
If not, in IE, in IE settings, Manage Add-ons, check if you have the Hikvision WebVideoActiveX Control available and enabled.
The current version is around 3.0.6.8

csop96

n3wb
Reaction score
That did it. I was having problems getting the Active X Control to load in correctly on a couple of the browsers. Thanks for your help!