Important:About making order for dahua From Empiretech Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the classification on that... I would not want long term members to think I was talking about your warranty...
Note: I ordered my Equipment from Andy, because Andy supports the forum and he is who the forum recommends... So why not purchase from someone who supports the forum...
yeah, Salter is a nice and easy talking guy. Anyone buy from overseas has a little worry this is not strange, so buy from us can be less worry.
For the Christmas, how many days holiday for Christmas? We China not celebrate it, will have 2-3 days off in the new year 1-3rd Jan i think. So we still can ship orders when you guys in holidays.

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
yeah, Salter is a nice and easy talking guy. Anyone buy from overseas has a little worry this is not strange, so buy from us can be less worry.
For the Christmas, how many days holiday for Christmas? We China not celebrate it, will have 2-3 days off in the new year 1-3rd Jan i think. So we still can ship orders when you guys in holidays.
Yes, you‘re still shipping quite fast, but all other countries have holidays and to Europe it seems to take a while because of the parcel companies busyness...

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks for all guys support during the past 1 year, we appreciated! We are working for updating our shops and update the product line. I will post the details when i finish them. In the new year we will get some new models for testing here, and i will invite some guys here to make it.
Chinese new year will start in early Feb, and 2 weeks we will leave, so guys schedule for purchasing better before this time. 2 weeks the whole China no one work.. Crazy.

Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year!

Andy

brad2388

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks for all guys support during the past 1 year, we appreciated! We are working for updating our shops and update the product line. I will post the details when i finish them. In the new year we will get some new models for testing here, and i will invite some guys here to make it.
Chinese new year will start in early Feb, and 2 weeks we will leave, so guys schedule for purchasing better before this time. 2 weeks the whole China no one work.. Crazy.

Andy
Would love to be a tester!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Merry Christmas!!!

Andy
Thanks for the support over the past year @EMPIRETECANDY .

Spotmom

n3wb
Reaction score
Question on warranty if I buy from Andy. Do I have to pay shipping for repair if the camera is faulty? That can add immense cost from here. Really interested in a Dahua PTZ, haven't decided which one, though.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes you do.
I had to send back a PTZ to be repaired and I was able to send back the camera lens/board (PTZ face) not the whole camera.
But it was still cheaper than buying local.

I also had to send a camera back to Dahua USA and had to pay return shipping to them as well.

Spotmom

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes you do.
I had to send back a PTZ to be repaired and I was able to send back the camera lens/board (PTZ face) not the whole camera.
But it was still cheaper than buying local.

I also had to send a camera back to Dahua USA and had to pay return shipping to them as well.
What did it cost to ship to each of them? We tend to get killed by shipping here in Alaska.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
To China it was ~140 for DHL priority. To Dahua USA, a fixed camera was ~50 bucks, both from NY.

But when buying from Andy it was still waaaaayyy cheaper, even having to send it back.
I have a bunch of PTZ's that have been up for years with no issues

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Question on warranty if I buy from Andy. Do I have to pay shipping for repair if the camera is faulty? That can add immense cost from here. Really interested in a Dahua PTZ, haven't decided which one, though.
no worry at all, you can use a normal shipping way, price won't be such high. I ship back via DHL shipping for repairing, normally there is no problem for the PTZ working, quality is reliable.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
Thats correct... It could of been much cheaper to ship normal, and 99% of the PTZ's have no problems.
And he shipped it back priority at no cost.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Right now shipping to Europe is very strict now from CHINA using DHL , before we can declare a cheaper price on the invoice to the customs, now easy held by them, Poland, Germany, UK will be held easily now. Some other countries may be strict too, whole EU is strict for this. So we have to use free tax way future, just the speed not very fast. other area no big problem.

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Right now shipping to Europe is very strict now from CHINA using DHL , before we can declare a cheaper price on the invoice to the customs, now easy held by them, Poland, Germany, UK will be held easily now. Some other countries may be strict too, whole EU is strict for this. So we have to use free tax way future, just the speed not very fast. other area no big problem.
Is it better to choose EMS from now on when living in europe ?

TXPE

n3wb
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY
Can you check on my shipment? I ordered (6) IPC-HDW5231R-Z, (7) IPC-HFW5231E-Z12, (6) PFa137, (7) PFa121. I received one box that had everything but the (6) 5231R-Z. The box I received was completely full. Where are the 6 remaining cameras?

Thanks,
Doug