Important:About making order for dahua From Empiretech Andy

timothyddx

n3wb
Reaction score
So this might be my first post as I use the forum as a lurker for the last six years to build up my home system (BI with five cams I built using the forum six years ago). I made the decision to migrate my system from Hikvision (5 cams) to Dahua and used IPCamTalk once again to make the decision on brand, models, and seller. After deciding on upgrading my external cams to the Starlight series I kept seeing the posts on Andy (@EMPIRETECANDY) and reached out to him for a couple questions on model selection. He got back with me almost immediately, then I placed the order on 12/29/2017. Within an hour of placing the order through his store on AliExpress I received an email from Andy letting me know that one of the cams was analog and not IP (duh) and made recommendations as to what camera to replace it with. I received the order yesterday (01/5/2018) so all told it was a week to ship it. I tested a couple out yesterday inside and temporarily mounted using a clamp the new Starlight PTZ (ST49925T-HN) outside on our back patio overlooking the valley and was shocked by how well it performs.

Andy is awesome, and provides some excellent customer support and I will be using him in the future!

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
thanks for all guys regards, I am back to work right now..The wedding all perfect! We go on the business as we did before. thanks!!
Congratulations !
Want to say that i am very happy with the cams i ordered from your shop and it went very smooth. The 8MP E-POE STARVIS cameras are very nice ! The quality is amazing. Will order a few more of those later.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
JUST paste new aliexpress link on the shop, guys future easy for checking the specifications and buying. Bulk order always has more discounts.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy, a lot of people are asking for your contact info. Maybe, you should have it in your signature.
By the way, I have received that slow mail 5231R-ZE camera, it's working great. Thank you.

Tibor

WaterRat

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wanted to give kudos to Andy. Package showed up yesterday short 1 camera. Andy asked me to take a few pictures of the box, sent those and he shipped out the missing cam. Easy, no issue. Great guy to do business with!

Thanks,
Ron

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
"If do you need any help"(Andy). I hope that it's correct, I'm Hungarian by the way.

Aajjoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
4days to Sweden with DHL, amazing.. thanks Andy
H***o
Wow, that’s fast! I’m waiting for my order from Andy as well but I chose the “tax free” shipping option and it looks like I’ll have it delivered in Norrland on Tuesday. Still, I placed my order on dec 31 so I’d say that’s pretty quick as well

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, that’s fast! I’m waiting for my order from Andy as well but I chose the “tax free” shipping option and it looks like I’ll have it delivered in Norrland on Tuesday. Still, I placed my order on dec 31 so I’d say that’s pretty quick as well

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
TAX free need around 2 weeks, not very fast, if use dhl also 2-3 days..lol..