Important:About making order for dahua From Empiretech Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY
Can you check on my shipment? I ordered (6) IPC-HDW5231R-Z, (7) IPC-HFW5231E-Z12, (6) PFa137, (7) PFa121. I received one box that had everything but the (6) 5231R-Z. The box I received was completely full. Where are the 6 remaining cameras?

Thanks,
Doug
Hey Doug,
Just make a fast checking, the warehouse guy forgot sending out the HDW5231R-Z 6pcs, ship out today for you, thanks for your fast checking back with us.

Last edited:

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
we have free tax way. .
Alright i see , i got an order in your store. Looking forward to replacing my non-starvis cameras :)
Also i like that its English firmware. My old ones from another store went chinese when i reseted the cameras. That was a drag.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Alright i see , i got an order in your store. Looking forward to replacing my non-starvis cameras :)
Also i like that its English firmware. My old ones from another store went chinese when i reseted the cameras. That was a drag.
Chinese hacked camera most of them when reset it becomes Chinese, when you make the order there, please mention you need free tax way, sometimes we will select DHL directly if not mentioned on the order.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New year holiday arrangement for us , Dec.31st-Jan.1st. These 2 days no work and no shipment.
Other times all work be normal..
I'm going to get married on Jan.6th, and i will leave for hometown on 4th, and be back on 8th.So little busy these days,my fellows will go on all the working. ^^
Wish all guys have a splendid and wealthy new year. Send me email(kingsecurity2014@163.com ) anytime for orders or shipment tracking.

Happy new year!
BR.
Andy

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New year holiday arrangement for us , Dec.31st-Jan.1st. These 2 days no work and no shipment.
Other times all work be normal..
I'm going to get married on Jan.6th, and i will leave for hometown on 4th, and be back on 8th.So little busy these days,my fellows will go on all the working. ^^
Wish all guys have a splendid and wealthy new year. Send me email(kingsecurity2014@163.com ) anytime for orders or shipment tracking.

Happy new year!
BR.
Andy
Congratulations Andy!

Snapper30

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Congrats Andy - what a way to start the new year! I guess I'd better place my order soon.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
Congratulations Andy and a happy new year!!!
My slow(EMS) shipping, is really stuck in China, no update since 12/15.
I guess, next time I will go DHL.

Aajjoo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
EMS packages are slow, but in my experience they also often miss tracking updates and all of a sudden it’s at your doorstep.
I read somewhere that during December, aprox 150000 packages arrives every day from China to Sweden (a country of 10 million) and that’s A LOT, so no wonder some shipments are delayed

Happy new year, thumbs crossed your package arrives soon!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Congratulations Andy and a happy new year!!!
Normally need 2 weeks, right now is the holiday...so a little slow...Should be there after it, happy new year!!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@ryanchrisw is the last guy who bought from us in 2017. I do a best price for him to be the end of this year. Here is already the new year 2018! Wish all guys here the best new year!!!
Maybe the guys who first buy in 2018 i also will do a great price for him to be a good start.lol

Last edited:

Snapper30

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Placed my first order with Andy today, so hopefully it'll ship next week. My Optiplex, POE switch and CAT6 supplies should all be here next week too.
@EMPIRETECANDY I hope everything goes well tomorrow.