in BI 4 video is only clear when you view camera full frame, help?

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all, I have an interesting dilemma, I have 8 cameras, one of which is a Reolink RLC-410. On the desktop in Blue Iris as you can see when I see all my 8 cameras in the one frame the Reolink one does not look good HOWEVER when I double click on it and open it full frame it is perfect (as you can see). It's a little annoying as when I look at all cameras it's not clear unless I view that camera alone.

Any help?IMG_0422.JPG IMG_0423.JPG

Thanks,

Adam Farber

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
See this thread..Jagged downsizing with 2560x1440 camera
You should email support because in the past this generally was not an issue...
Side note, camera properties>general>event color...set each camera to a different color, now you can see them independently on the time line (for future recordings)

adamfarber

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey Fenderman, I know I can usually count on you for help! I had already e-mail BI and I paid for Priority support but it takes a while still, usually a 2nd e-mail. I tried the scaling just now per your link and it worked perfectly BUT it raised the CPU from like 34% to 64% so that is no good, perhaps Ken at BI can let us scale individual cameras but let's see what he says. Thanks again, Adam

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Fenderman, I know I can usually count on you for help! I had already e-mail BI and I paid for Priority support but it takes a while still, usually a 2nd e-mail. I tried the scaling just now per your link and it worked perfectly BUT it raised the CPU from like 34% to 64% so that is no good, perhaps Ken at BI can let us scale individual cameras but let's see what he says. Thanks again, Adam
i think its a bug that manifests with specific layouts and resolutions.....