Indoor cameras for low light setting bar/restaurant

Victor1985

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any cameras (can be purchased via US retailer for warranty and tech support purpose) for low light setting bar/restaurant with three floors? I would definitely need 12 + camera for indoor and 2/3 for outdoors. I read through WIKI and Notes and it seems everybody loved Andy from Aliexpress and Dahua cameras. I am usually tech savvy but setting up 12+ cameras would be too much time and effort for new restaurant owner. I am also leaning towards getting Lorex 4K camera system from Costco and have professional install.

Please suggest.

Victor1985

n3wb
Reaction score
@mat200 You have great suggestion for Lorex. I have became your fan after reading posts here and over slickdeals. I definitely look forward to your suggestion.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any cameras (can be purchased via US retailer for warranty and tech support purpose) for low light setting bar/restaurant with three floors? I would definitely need 12 + camera for indoor and 2/3 for outdoors. I read through WIKI and Notes and it seems everybody loved Andy from Aliexpress and Dahua cameras. I am usually tech savvy but setting up 12+ cameras would be too much time and effort for new restaurant owner. I am also leaning towards getting Lorex 4K camera system from Costco and have professional install.

Please suggest.
Nelly's Security.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@mat200 You have great suggestion for Lorex. I have became your fan after reading posts here and over slickdeals. I definitely look forward to your suggestion.
Thanks Victor,

Numerous options:
1) Andy EmpireTech
2) Nelly's
3) Costco - sometimes you're lucky and find a nicer kit ( never perfect ) - nice return policy
4) Montavue - carries Dahua OEM products w/IVS
5) Lorex - no IVS - their prices can change a lot .. example $400 for one camera which Andy will sell you a better one w/IVS features for about $130-140
6) ... and more..

I really like the turret cameras, and I like the idea of painting their cases when I need to match the walls / trim

Also, I really like the mini-wedge and dual lens cameras for times you need a smaller camera - like at the front door at face level.

Whoaru99

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Might be good application for Dahua color night vision 4239?

Only in bullet and dome though. And, maybe the existing light doesn't demand such?