Intel i7 4th Generation Questions

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
depending on the load and the cpu, there are many variants of the third gen i7.
EDIT, i see your link, that should be able to handle a good number of cameras. Only one way to find out.
Remember, activate the license key for testing.
Also dont forget to enable hardware acceleration and set each camera to direct to disk recording.

sprucecams

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

GaretJax

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
EDIT, i see your link, that should be able to handle a good number of cameras. Only one way to find out.
Also dont forget to enable hardware acceleration and set each camera to direct to disk recording.
I also need to figure out if I can disable the video card and use the onboard video.

Mrvmax

n3wb
Reaction score
So is it best to get a PC with the I7 and integrated graphics like the 4600? Why does BI suggest Nvidia graphics adapter?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So is it best to get a PC with the I7 and integrated graphics like the 4600? Why does BI suggest Nvidia graphics adapter?
Yes. Info is old, that is when he planned on using nvidia acceleration. Intel based acceleration has be released and working great.