Interesting request from a customer.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This week we installed a ip camera system at a home and after we finished the job the lady of the house decided she wanted to add a few more cameras. she wanted one added in her garage so she could see her Tesla and One in her bedroom so she could see who has been stealing her underwear. There is only three people living in the house, her, the husband and her 15 year old step son. for some strange reason I have a good idea who it is. So on Monday she will get her camera in the bedroom. I am pretty sure this woman is fucking clueless!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Bit strange she installs cams at bedroom, want to record some xxx video? lol
Ask her to install the pinehole camera. Would be better.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Bit strange she installs cams at bedroom, want to record some xxx video? lol
Ask her to install the pinehole camera. Would be better.

Nah Andy, at least 4K in the bedroom, preferably a few for different angels.

Wouldn't this be a great opportunity for a sponsorship to try the Full Color 2.0-series? :)

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Though it would not be beneficial for you sales, I would suggest a nany cam or 2 for the bedroom.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In my day, we'd be more worried the 15 year old would be stealing the Tesla! :lol:
My kids wouldn’t touch a Tesla.
My 14 year old daughter is saving up for her first vehicle. A Ford or Dodge 3/4 or 1 ton duely. With the caveat that the Ford has to be pre 03 and dodge pre 08.

Her exact words, “a lot of kids in my class want a Tesla, I want to be able to drive over their teslas.”

That was a proud dad moment when I heard that

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can understand that ^^.

I want more sound out of vehicle, especially my F-150, than a cooling fan or a beep. :cool:
She likes those trucks young kids drive with 8” stacks sticking out of the bed. Not my thing, but I won’t complain. I’m just happy to know that in 30 years when she’s old enough to date that she won’t be taking home some greenie granola cruncher who wears skinny jeans and a man bun.

Robert hocevar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
She likes those trucks young kids drive with 8” stacks sticking out of the bed. Not my thing, but I won’t complain. I’m just happy to know that in 30 years when she’s old enough to date that she won’t be taking home some greenie granola cruncher who wears skinny jeans and a man bun.
Man bun and skinny jeans, How disturbing! Thank god my kids never even thought about either of those fads! I have a nephew that wears them but he also makes a mean cheese cake. ill shut up now!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unlike Facebook, this forum has a real way to follow a thread instead of cluttering it up with "following" posts LOL

You can simply just hit the watch function on a thread (top right of thread title) LOL.

Just a little PSA before the holiday LOL.

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Unlike Facebook, this forum has a real way to follow a thread instead of cluttering it up with "following" posts LOL

You can simply just hit the watch function on a thread (top right of thread title) LOL.

Just a little PSA before the holiday LOL.
What's the fun in that?!?!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a post on FB that has tons of "following" posts...it is annoying AF lol.

If I have to scroll past 100 "following" posts, I move on to something else lol.