Introducing GoSwift Security - $99 4K Bullet Camera

Discussion in 'Nelly's Security' started by Sean Nelson, Oct 30, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Sean Nelson

Sean Nelson Pulling my weight

Hey Folks. Come check out our new side project: GoSwift Security.

Security products designed to be simplified and cost effective. Geared for the end user home and small business user.

Our flagship product is a 4K Bullet Weatherproof Camera. We have it up on Amazon right now:
    https://www.amazon.com/Goswift-Weat...e=UTF8&qid=1540926520&sr=8-1&keywords=goswift

Im gathering all of the video we have collected and will have some video samples soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Next week we will be releasing our 2nd SKU. A Complete 8 Camera system with all 4K Bullets for 999.99.

bigredfish and bp2008 like this.
  2. Sean Nelson

Ahh yes, I have also tested them on Dahua and Hikvision recorders. Works no problem. Make sure your recorder supports 4K.

bp2008 and fenderman like this.
  3. Sean Nelson

Got our first video up folks. Lots more to come! Be sure to watch it in 4K:

4. Sean Nelson

Covering the immediate area to the entrance of your garage is a high traffic area that is a crucial area to cover in every surveillance system. The GoSwift bullet performs great in this scenario. Check it out:

c hris527 likes this.
  5. Sean Nelson

Just because its low cost does not mean its cheap plastic junk like you see on many other consumer grade cameras. This thing is built with heavy duty metal for durability. Small and attractive enough for indoor use, yet built like a beast and weatherproofed to withstand all climates and conditions. Here are a couple of pictures we took so you can gauge its size and durability:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. scquestions

scquestions Getting the hang of it

I'd like to see some reviews from the community here.. I've noticed the regulars on here won't settle for anything but the best.. so if they say it's good, then it must be good.

Sean Nelson likes this.