Introducing GoSwift Security - $99 4K Bullet Camera

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey Folks. Come check out our new side project: GoSwift Security.

Security products designed to be simplified and cost effective. Geared for the end user home and small business user.

Our flagship product is a 4K Bullet Weatherproof Camera. We have it up on Amazon right now:
https://www.amazon.com/Goswift-Weatherproof-Bullet-Security-3840x2160/dp/B07JVFFB53/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540926520&sr=8-1&keywords=goswift

Im gathering all of the video we have collected and will have some video samples soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Next week we will be releasing our 2nd SKU. A Complete 8 Camera system with all 4K Bullets for 999.99.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Covering the immediate area to the entrance of your garage is a high traffic area that is a crucial area to cover in every surveillance system. The GoSwift bullet performs great in this scenario. Check it out:

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just because its low cost does not mean its cheap plastic junk like you see on many other consumer grade cameras. This thing is built with heavy duty metal for durability. Small and attractive enough for indoor use, yet built like a beast and weatherproofed to withstand all climates and conditions. Here are a couple of pictures we took so you can gauge its size and durability:

scquestions

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'd like to see some reviews from the community here.. I've noticed the regulars on here won't settle for anything but the best.. so if they say it's good, then it must be good.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Have only informed our facebooks subscribers and now you guys. But you can get the GoSwift bullet for $79 on Amazon now!! We have a built in coupon on the listing that gives you $10 off. Then you can also input our secret discount code during checkout: 10OFFGOSWIFT

This is an insane deal and only lasts until the 21st

Also, if you buy one off Amazon, would love for you to provide a product review. Those are as good as gold for new products on Amazon! Thanks guys!!!

japjoe7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks and appreciate the offer but no thanks. I have POE.

japjoe7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got the camera yesterday. Very solid, well built. Not happy with Amazon though. They shipped it in a poli shipping envelope and the camera box was beat up. They could of at least put it in a small box for +/- $100 purchase. Camera was fine though. Will be testing tonight.

Last edited:

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Got the camera yesterday. Very solid, well built. Not happy with Amazon though. They shipping it in a poli shipping envelope and the camera box was beat up. They could of at least put it in a small box for +/- $100 purchase. Camera was fine though. Will be testing tonight.
Thanks for trying it out. Much like your profile pic, thats banannas that Amazon didnt put this in a box! Must have been a temp worker, they have alot this time of year! Excited to see your results. Let me know if you have any troubles.

Davidms12

n3wb
Reaction score
Tried to purchase one on amazon yesterday but the 10OFFGOSWOFT code did not work. It said it had expired. Your comment above said the code is good until the 21st....

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Tried to purchase one on amazon yesterday but the 10OFFGOSWOFT code did not work. It said it had expired. Your comment above said the code is good until the 21st....
Hi David,

The code expired on 21st
However, you can still get the same deal until cyber monday. The camera is currently knocked down to 79.99

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Raysharp, But I would be getting the firmware from Nelly's, are you running one? I have and its a cool around cam for the price point. Just asking why you want to mess with the firmware, are you having issues, I had some minor issues with the supplied cd software but was able to download the update from the Goswift website.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score