IP Cam Talk Custom Community DeepStack Model

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can try disabling DeepStack default objects model using "objects:0" when using the custom models
Yep, I planned to do that. It is done in each camera config, right? I never made it that far till the Rekor Agent crashed.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
General V1.1 just added in the first post
I figured out how to download the images that DeepStack used to train the object model. With these images I can start to make the community custom DeepStack model, below are the steps to create the custom model.

The first step would be to create a new DeepStack custom model using the same image that DeepStack used but removing all the labels we do not want. Below is a list of the labels that I think we should keep and a list of labels we should remove. Please let me know if I should change the lists, I am planning to create the new model this weekend so let me know by Friday if I should change the list.

The second step would be to start adding new labels with images the everyone contributes to the custom model.

Combined LabelsGeneral LabelsAnimal LabelsLabels removed from Deepstack original model
person, bicycle, car, motorcycle, bus, truck, bird, cat, dog, horse, sheep, cow, bear

Future Labels:
deer, rabbit, raccoon, fox, coyote, possum, skunk, squirrel, boar
person, bicycle, car, motorcycle, bus, truckbird, cat, dog, horse, sheep, cow, bear

Future Labels:
deer, rabbit, raccoon, fox, coyote, possum, skunk, squirrel, boar
airplane, train, boat, traffic light, fire hydrant, stop sign, parking meter, bench, elephant, zebra, giraffe, backpack, umbrella, handbag, tie, suitcase, frisbee, skis, snowboard, sports ball, kite, baseball bat, baseball glove, skateboard, surfboard, tennis racket, bottle, wine glass, cup, fork, knife, spoon, bowl, banana, apple, sandwich, orange, broccoli, carrot, hot dog, pizza, donut, cake, chair, couch, potted plant, bed, dining table, toilet, tv, laptop, mouse, remote, keyboard, cell phone, microwave, oven, toaster, sink, refrigerator, book, clock, vase, scissors, teddy bear, hair dryer, toothbrush
Combined V1.1 Training Results:​
General V1.1 Training Results:​

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
@MikeLud1 It actually went faster than I thought. There were several images in my capture folder that didn't need labels. The image folder and label file are compressing right now. What is the size limit for an attachment to a DM?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
OK, I'll trash what I started and do it over again for day and night. That dawned on me as I was fooling with tagging the images. Just trying to make it easier for you to handle is the goal.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Should have been clearer. How are you getting the jpg files?
What you can do is make a clone camera and only have it using motion detection (No DeepStack or 24x7 recording) just have the camera alert on motion.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Just for your information I just tested the combined 1.1 CPU version Here is before I added it:

Screenshot 2021-12-13 142040.jpg

And after installing and using the combined.pt

Screenshot 2021-12-13 141510.jpg