Ip camera problems

Mate

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a indoor ip camera type Coolcam ( NIP-02 ) I have installed it correctly but it dose not start video after I sign in. Instead I get a request message requesting my user name and password, after I sign in with admin and password blank. Can you explain why this is happening because on the instructions manual and utube install videos , no request is made to send personal information as a login request. I am using win 10 but I had the same problem with win xp think windows 10 is crap nothing works !!! can you help . Dan

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a indoor ip camera type Coolcam ( NIP-02 ) I have installed it correctly but it dose not start video after I sign in. Instead I get a request message requesting my user name and password, after I sign in with admin and password blank. Can you explain why this is happening because on the instructions manual and utube install videos , no request is made to send personal information as a login request. I am using win 10 but I had the same problem with win xp think windows 10 is crap nothing works !!! can you help . Dan
Welcome to the forum..that is a junk camera. Try a different browser..
Best advice it to return it, read the forum and get something decent.

Mate

n3wb
Reaction score
I fixed the prick ,held the reset button for 15 sec with power source turned on and it reset it self , Thanks , Mate