IPC-HX4XXX-Volt_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.11.R.191230

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Here are the latest new firmware for the new 4.0 models(some fixed lens only).

Attention,
please double check before you make the update and make sure you are use the right firmware for right models which i list below ONLY. It has been tested by some members here, So we decice to release this version.

Models for

IPC-T5442TM-AS,
IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED
IPC-T5241TM-AS
IPC-HDW5541TM-AS
IPC-B5442T-ASE

Fixed bugs

1. Fix the problem that the face algorithm fails when there is a lot of screen targets;
2. Remove the atmospheric light intensity mode option in the fog;
3. Fix the abnormal problem of noise filtering algorithm;

1582554842275.png

Attachments

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Andy, thanks for making this available.
A couple of quick observations:

1) Smart IR is gone (or is Auto just a new name for Smart IR?)
2) IVS events still don't go into the camera's log

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Well that sux...not logging the IVS events into the log. POOT! :mad:

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a Dahua branded version available? I prefer the model number to show up in the web interface and configtool....

zape

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a Dahua branded version available? I prefer the model number to show up in the web interface and configtool....
also looking for a DH version,
Andy, please share.
when I bought a camera from you you told that DH branded firmware will be available

electron73

n3wb
Reaction score
+1 for a Dahua branded (unaltered original) firmware for me.
I prefer the model number to show up in the web interface and configtool....
Same here

vogeldp

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy, If the camera model is a series 5000 but the update is 4xxx is that correct, I tried upgrading the IPC-B5442T-ASE with this firmware and camera would not accept, response was "Failed".

Midway

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY

I am trying to upgrade a Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm Fixed Lens 4MP Starlight+ WDR IR Eyeball AI Network Camera. It gets stuck on Transmitting Files... please don't leave page or close window whey trying to ugdate from the IPC browser. It says failed to upload from the NVR browser.

Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY

I am trying to upgrade a Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm Fixed Lens 4MP Starlight+ WDR IR Eyeball AI Network Camera. It gets stuck on Transmitting Files... please don't leave page or close window whey trying to ugdate from the IPC browser. It says failed to upload from the NVR browser.
FYI - I have found it's always better to log directly into the camera, and run the update process from there. I believe it is safer for the camera to 'pull' the update rather than try to 'push' the update from somewhere.

And, I factory default the camera first before doing the update. Then factory default it again after the update. I've never had a problem doing things this way.

Midway

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
FYI - I have found it's always better to log directly into the camera, and run the update process from there. I believe it is safer for the camera to 'pull' the update rather than try to 'push' the update from somewhere.

And, I factory default the camera first before doing the update. Then factory default it again after the update. I've never had a problem doing things this way.
Isn't that what I am doing when accessing the camera by clicking the IE icon and logging in?

I set it back to factory default, selected browse and the file downloaded to my computer, hit upgrade and still get the Upgrade, transmitting files...please don't leave this page or close the browser. The bar does not show any file progress.

Edit: I was finally able to update the camera in the NVR browser, not the camera browser, but only after unplugging the other two cameras which are IPC-B5442E-ZE and use a different firmware.

Thanks

Last edited:

Schnoidz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been waiting all day for the USPS to deliver my Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm. I finally see the mail truck pull up in front and put something in the mailbox. Just junk mail. I check tracking and it shows left at the front door 15 minutes ago. There's a matching address on the West side of the circle so I quickly drive over there and see it by the front door. I tried to be as obvious as possible as I checked the label, yes it's mine. I held it away from my body as I walked slowly back to my van and even said hello to a dog walker. Now to open it and check the firmware.

Schnoidz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ran into a problem. Before I can test my new Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm I need to change the IP address on my IPC-HDW5231R-ZE away from 192.168.1.108. I've repeatedly tried following the instructions on Dahua Wiki and keep getting the same error. I'm not sure if I'm entering the correct config tool password. I've tried several different ones and have not received any "wrong password" message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. The 5231 is still working well in BI with the 192.168.1.108 address.

2020-03-28 16 22 41.png

Schnoidz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I wasn't able to get past the "network error, maybe timeout" so I unplugged the 5231and rebooted everything (router, POE switch) and then plugged in the new T5442TM-AS. When I tried to initialize it I got the same error. Finally I logged into it with a browser and was able to get it setup that way. I updated the firmware to "General_IPC-HX4XXX-Volt_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.11.R.191230.bin".

I was also able to change the IP address through the browser. Then I plugged the 5231 back in, logged into it through the browser and changed it's IP address. I reset both cameras to default and redid their settings. All is good.

Except that the camera model # is not displayed for the new 5442. It's only listed as IP Camera while all the other cameras have their model numbers listed. So, is there any way to get it to show the model number?

2020-03-28 23 36 19.png2020-03-28 23 53 50.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I wasn't able to get past the "network error, maybe timeout" so I unplugged the 5231and rebooted everything (router, POE switch) and then plugged in the new T5442TM-AS. When I tried to initialize it I got the same error. Finally I logged into it with a browser and was able to get it setup that way. I updated the firmware to "General_IPC-HX4XXX-Volt_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000000.11.R.191230.bin".

I was also able to change the IP address through the browser. Then I plugged the 5231 back in, logged into it through the browser and changed it's IP address. I reset both cameras to default and redid their settings. All is good.

Except that the camera model # is not displayed for the new 5442. It's only listed as IP Camera while all the other cameras have their model numbers listed. So, is there any way to get it to show the model number?

View attachment 58250View attachment 58251
I will update the logo firmware when i back to work next week. Then can be OK.

Schnoidz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got a IPC-T544TM-AS 3.6mm from your Amazon store today and updated it's firmware. Same thing with no name for the camera.2020-04-15 19 07 31.png