Israel attacked by Hamas...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
-Iran has launched an attack on Israel.
-US and Israeli jets are engaging drones over Jordan with their assistance.
-Most countries in the region have closed their airspace.
-Expect bombs dropping in Tehran shortly ..

MSM shows this
IMG_6217.jpeg

Reaction score
Well we did see a Iot of domestic agitators during the Vietnam War..
This is not "free speech". They should be arrested and their IDs should be logged. Three strikes and you are out when you notice a pattern of professionally paid agitators.

I have no problem with PEACEFUL demonstrations. I have EVERY PROBLEM with violent, traffic-work/public blocking, nuisance/safety demonstrations-riots.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have no problem with PEACEFUL demonstrations. I have EVERY PROBLEM with violent, traffic-work/public blocking, nuisance/safety demonstrations-riots.
The problem now is January 6 has been brainwashed into the sheep as an insurrection. While everything happening during 2020 has been considered “mostly” peaceful. (While city’s are burning.)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't think Israel has a choice but to respond. Without a response they would be inviting more missile attacks from Iran. I would not put it past Brandon to order the US Air Force to shoot down Israeli missiles fired toward Iran.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think Israel has a choice but to respond. Without a response they would be inviting more missile attacks from Iran. I would not put it past Brandon to order the US Air Force to shoot down Israeli missiles fired toward Iran.

Just need a few senators to threaten to stop funding also I would wager ..

Israel after all historically is the top military aid recipient, and congress holds the purse strings ..

Last edited:
Reaction score

They better respond. They don't have a choice. That is what the middle east understands. Force...not weakness.