Israel attacked by Hamas...

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its time for Israel to extended their coast. They have such a small buffer area that they have little time to react. They mainly rely on their air force.
I saw a video of Israeli kids less then 5 years old taken as hostages being tormented by other muslim kids in Gaza. Another video showed atleast 20 plus children held as hostage being verbally abused by a muslim girl.

On other side Hezbollah another terrorist organization has lauched rockets from Lebanon and they launched wire guided weapons to take out Israel unmanned observation post.

In Egypt a policemen killed a lot of Israel citizens in a tour bus.

To make matters worse US emptied 300k artillery shells stored in Israel to supply ukraine, they also emptied the shells stored in South Korea. Now US doesn't have any
shells for Israel.

Israeli artillery is currently working on Hezbollah positions in Lebanon.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since this thread is about Israel, this is something that has me puzzled: I saw video of a street interview a couple of years ago in NYC where the pollster asked a woman if she was Jewish and she said "yes." He then asked her if she voted Democrat or Republican and she said "Democrat." He then asked her, is so many words, why she voted Democrat and her terse answer was (paraphrased) "...Well, because New York Jews always have been Democrats." That was her reason and I've heard that's the reason many, if not most, NY Jews cite for their political stance. :confused:

Despite it all, America’s Jews are still voting for the Democrats

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What is sad is Israel is not only fighting Hamas and now Hezbollah but depending on how they handle this (Gaza) I think it will spark more terrorist to target Jews/Christians all over the world. I know Iran would love to see Israel pulled into a major war...

My Opinion, Israel will need to control the borders of Gaza, that is security on what comes in and out to stop future weapons (rockets) from coming in. Easy to say, the Palestinians will see it as an unarming which makes this almost impossible to happen.

Those who are on the side of the Palestinians need to realize, as long as they allow Terrorist groups, like Hamas, to exist in their area then when things like this happen they do not have a defense in crying that they are being unjustly attacked by Israel.

The West Bank is full of Muslims and through all of this Israel will need to keep them at bay too.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since this thread is about Israel, this is something that has me puzzled: I saw video of a street interview a couple of years ago in NYC where the pollster asked a woman if she was Jewish and she said "yes." He then asked her if she voted Democrat or Republican and she said "Democrat." He then asked her, is so many words, why she voted Democrat and her terse answer was (paraphrased) "...Well, because New York Jews always have been Democrats." That was her reason and I've heard that's the reason many, if not most, NY Jews cite for their political stance. :confused:

Despite it all, America’s Jews are still voting for the Democrats
I am ignorant on alot of this but I have been told that alot of Jews are highly invested in Hollywood which we all know is very Left.

From my Christian standpoint I truly do not understand how any Jewish or Christian can vote for a party that supports abortions (Murder)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Question, where is everyone getting their news about this war in Israel. We have been watching Skynews.com Were we now live we do not have access to any local channels so we are on the Internet.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Question, where is everyone getting their news about this war in Israel. We have been watching Skynews.com Were we now live we do not have access to any local channels so we are on the Internet.

NewsMax on YouTubeTV.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
NewsMax on YouTubeTV.
Thanks, we were watching them yesterday. Skynews has seemed to be pretty good on up to date info, comparing to online websites. My son said, Dad, you are missing real-time news on Twitter :), which we have never been on other than shared post.

Skynews still has it's Left moments though, we saw an interview of some Liberal which always says these attacks are from the treatment of the Palestinians by Israel which is utter BS. We just mute.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just now seeing a statement that several Americans were killed in the attack.

I guess from Blinken

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks, we were watching them yesterday. Skynews has seemed to be pretty good on up to date info, comparing to online websites. My son said, Dad, you are missing real-time news on Twitter :), which we have never been on other than shared post.

Skynews still has it's Left moments though, we saw an interview of some Liberal which always says these attacks are from the treatment of the Palestinians by Israel which is utter BS. We just mute.
Your son is not wrong, I get most of the world news just by following Elon Musk replies on X, Elon stays up very late in the night and he is in tune of all the world affairs.

Skynews is left leaning Uk channel. Where as Sky news Australia is owned by Rupert Murdoch, the same person who owns Fox news. Sky news UK bashes Trump at every chance while Sky news Australia is the exact opposite.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Your son is not wrong, I get most of the world news just by following Elon Musk replies on X, Elon stays up very late in the night and he is in tune of all the world affairs.

Skynews is left leaning Uk channel. Where as Sky news Australia is owned by Rupert Murdoch, the same person who owns Fox news. Sky news UK bashes Trump at every chance while Sky news Australia is the exact opposite.
Thanks, yeah at first thought it was a good channel to watch, but just saw Palestinian protestors in Manchester who were saying they support the attacks and one British protestor saying he was mad that Britain supports Israel and sends them money for weapons to kill millions of Palestinians.

We just changed the channel

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
'Dozens Of Americans' Among Gaza Hostages; Hundreds Flee Terrifying 'Red Dawn' Rave

Additionally Fox News correspondent Will Cain followed with, "Was just told by Israel’s Ambassador to the UN that there are dozens of American citizens among the hostages in Gaza." He explained that many of these would be dual nationals.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
'Dozens Of Americans' Among Gaza Hostages; Hundreds Flee Terrifying 'Red Dawn' Rave

Additionally Fox News correspondent Will Cain followed with, "Was just told by Israel’s Ambassador to the UN that there are dozens of American citizens among the hostages in Gaza." He explained that many of these would be dual nationals.
And we got a numbnuts weak president, he will probably give away another 6 Billion to Hamas/Iran...:mad::angry:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Bigger game :

Hamas ( follow the proxies .. ) is basically attempting to stop Israel from being a Natural Gas Transshipment geolocation ..

Israel and Saudi Arabia are talking .. potential peace deal here .. which would mean Natural gas from the Largest Field discovered so far ( controlled by Iran and Qatar, the South Pars/North Dome Gas-Condensate field "On the list of natural gas fields it has almost as much recoverable reserves as all the other fields combined" ) could see a pipeline from Qatar to Saudi Arabia to Jordan to Israel to supply the EU market .. Israel already has some Natural Gas fields off shore ..

Well .. Iran not happy about the idea of Qatar selling natural gas .. as would prefer to suck the fields dry themselves to sell to others ..

Russia is also heavily involved, they really do not want others they do not control to provide natural gas to the EU .. this is part of the reason for the "Special Military Operation", and certainly Russia and Iran are 100% involved in this chess game move of Hamas attacking Israel. They DO NOT want a Saudi Arabian peace deal with Israel.

It's all about the money ..

1696783106038.png
1696783128728.png
1696783247058.png

1696783208804.png
1696783806588.png

If the U.S. absolutely has to help any nation on this planet, it should be Israel and not Ukraine....just my opinion.
just like Pearl Harbor was related to the European War / Front .. this is all related .. ( that is Russo-Ukraine War and control of EU energy market is related to the Middle Eastern conflicts .. and attempts to provide Natural Gas from Iran / Qatar to the EU and world markets .. )

Last edited: