Israel attacked by Hamas...

Worth the time .. covers some solid information here.

Remember, the enemy does not necessarily think and have the same values as us ..

pay attention .. listen to what they state ..

View attachment 205227

Bomb the Hate out of them.

The story of Columbus killing a whole tribe of Indians is true. When he left America and came back, he found all of his men killed/eaten and many of the tribe's women from the tribe his men were left with, were taken back to the Cannibal tribe, which they use the women to have babies for food. How did Columbus deal with this, he killed the whole Cannibal tribe.

There is a reason, No Arab nation wants the Palestinians as refugees...

Reflections from a past Yom Kippur War, :

Reactions: SJGUSMC21
Reactions: samplenhold
Watched David Mencer:
1729607473707.png

750 IDF Soldiers lost their lives in the year old war.

Israel's present offer to Hamas:
The remaining Hamas can LEAVE with their lives if they release the Hostages

Great offer if you value your life...problem is they value no life...

It is mentioned Hamas wants a Long Cease Fire in exchange for the Hostages. If Israel adds has long as no more Jews are harmed or killed, then the minute these Terrorists do so, which we all know that is their Only Goal in life, then Israel goes back to eliminating Hamas...IMO

I’m not able to personally fact check this…. But it seems Israel has launched a counter attack on Iran, and maybe hit one of their nuclear facilities, even though Biden said they werent allowed to :lmao:

Last edited:
I saw unconfirmed reports earlier today that up to 10 US KC 135 tankers were on scene

wonder how much that cost ... hmm .. should not the USA be spending money on the hurricane hit areas before helping the Israelis out making a bigger war ?

I would rather say, 'Should the US be spending/investing its money wisely, instead of spending it on frivolous and stupid shit?' By all means, YES.

Its a mixed bag. A bag that not only contains the future but Pandora's box as well if not used correctly. Damned it you do, damned if you don't.

I have so many mixed feelings on this. Yes, American's come first. First and foremost. BUT IF OUR STUPID ASS LEADERS had not squandered our money
in bullshit ways, we wouldn't be in this mess.

So I guess I have gone full circle again. I will always support Israel. They are our ONLY true Ally in the middle east. Lose them, God only knows what will happen after that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: David L
Believe me, the Enemies of Israel (Which is also our Enemies) would love to get their hands on Israel's Nukes...this has a lot to do with our help in their defense, IMO...I did not know Pakistan had so many...what is not on the list is Iran, what do they have?

1729944310315.png

I’m not able to personally fact check this…. But it seems Israel has launched a counter attack on Iran, and maybe hit one of their nuclear facilities, even though Biden said they werent allowed to :lmao:

Apparently they did not hit any Iranian nuke facilities...at least thats the official word