Issue with Annke camera

Reaction score
Good afternoon all - 1st off I’m a newbie so please be gentle !!!

I have an Annke cctv system with 4 x cameras - all plumbed in by myself in 2017 and I was chuffed with myself!

last week a camera faulted -blurred recording and live view. I contacted Annke and they sent a new camera - I plumbed it in no problem but once connected the new cameras image also appeared on another camera. Again contacted Annke and got a second replacement camera. Plumbed in today but the issue continues. Basically each ‘new’ camera ghosts the image of the other on live view.

I’ve attached an image to explain my problem . Front 1 depicts back garden and vice versa. If anyone can assist I’d appreciate it as I’m considering chucking the system through my window atm !!!
Please consider me an idiot when you reply and please use step by step instructions if you can to resolve my issue !!!
your forum has been highly recommended by a friend. Thanks in advance

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all - 1st off I’m a newbie so please be gentle !!!

I have an Annke cctv system with 4 x cameras - all plumbed in by myself in 2017 and I was chuffed with myself!

last week a camera faulted -blurred recording and live view. I contacted Annke and they sent a new camera - I plumbed it in no problem but once connected the new cameras image also appeared on another camera. Again contacted Annke and got a second replacement camera. Plumbed in today but the issue continues. Basically each ‘new’ camera ghosts the image of the other on live view.

I’ve attached an image to explain my problem . Front 1 depicts back garden and vice versa. If anyone can assist I’d appreciate it as I’m considering chucking the system through my window atm !!!
Please consider me an idiot when you reply and please use step by step instructions if you can to resolve my issue !!!
your forum has been highly recommended by a friend. Thanks in advance
What is the model of the annke system? Looks like an cvi/tvi/ahd system which uses coax connections. This may be a crossover/interference issue with the cabling or happening in the DVR.
First test. Move each coax connection over 1 channel. Post the resulting image and see where/if the ghosting appears.

Reaction score
What is the model of the annke system? Looks like an cvi/tvi/ahd system which uses coax connections. This may be a crossover/interference issue with the cabling or happening in the DVR.
First test. Move each coax connection over 1 channel. Post the resulting image and see where/if the ghosting appears.

Reaction score
Good evening Fennderman - yep tried moving all the connections but the problem persists. If I don’t connect one of the ‘previously faulty’ cameras all is good. As soon as I come near to connecting the last camera - problem starts

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Good evening Fennderman - yep tried moving all the connections but the problem persists. If I don’t connect one of the ‘previously faulty’ cameras all is good. As soon as I come near to connecting the last camera - problem starts
When you move the cameras, does the ghosting occur on the same channel (bottom left) and does it always show the ghost of the offending camera?

Reaction score
When you move the cameras, does the ghosting occur on the same channel (bottom left) and does it always show the ghost of the offending camera?
Yes - as soon as I move the connections the same two cameras are affected. Each camera shows the ghosting of the other

Reaction score
Good evening all - in relation to my camera problem - I’ve changed 2 x cameras now and the problem persists . I’ve attached a video to show you .

question - if I was to strip the dvr down to the components as if it was delivered new - would that fix the issue ???

Attachments

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I recommend loading your video to YouTube and posting a link. Some of us , do not download anything, that is not fully verified.