IVMS Alternative

shaids

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dear Anyone, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i could not find anything for softwares ex ivms.

I am wondering if anyone has used any alternative to IVMS 4200/4500 but works with Hikvision NVR/Cameras.

The IVMS is good and no issues but i want someone different.

Any leads.

Thx

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Anyone, I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i could not find anything for softwares ex ivms.

I am wondering if anyone has used any alternative to IVMS 4200/4500 but works with Hikvision NVR/Cameras.

The IVMS is good and no issues but i want someone different.

Any leads.

Thx
There a literally hundreds of vms software options depending on your needs.

Jcruz322

n3wb
Reaction score
What options would that be? Im having problems with ivms-4500 because remote playback on the app is not working for me..any help would be great

shaids

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There a literally hundreds of vms software options depending on your needs.
Hello, I feel the IVMS starts t hang when i open up 32 cameras and above at once. What would you recommend that works with Windows 10 or Mac

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Buy and set up Blue Iris, It will support up to 64 cameras when properly configured and with the correct CPU. It has a web interface and an Android and Apple apps.

If remote accessing 32 cameras, you may be overloading your internet connections.

shaids

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Buy and set up Blue Iris, It will support up to 64 cameras when properly configured and with the correct CPU. It has a web interface and an Android and Apple apps.

If remote accessing 32 cameras, you may be overloading your internet connections.
will give it a try.. thanks buddy